Squirral fiasco

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Outstanding, Oct 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who knows the whole story of last year involving COMARRC and Sarah-Jane versus the system?
  2. Send key setting, over.
  3. Sarah-Jane the tranny and COMARRC? :?
  4. Or Sarah Jane from BBC's Sarah Jane's adventures?
  5. I bet you my version would get bigger headlines.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Obviously nobody know anything about this obscure/made up story......... NEXT!
  7. I assume you think you do, otherwise you wouldn't be asking the question?

If it's what I think you're talking about then I was there at the time but I don't really care what actually happened.
  8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Outstanding, perhaps nobody has told you and you have not picked this up in the other press outlets, but the News of the World have gone out of business and are not hiring. Stop trying to show them what a good investigative journalist you are! :)
  9. I could possibly give you some complete made up bollocks about Sarah-Jane as I know several, but I'm a bit at a loss for COMMARC, perhaps these guys can help.
  10. Fiasco indeed!
  11. The Pope was involved, I heard.
  12. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

I feel sorry for the squirrel. The quarter hasn't been the same since, either.
  13. COMMARC's wife is called sarah jane, are we getting warmer? Well he isnt COMMARC any more but he was last year.
  14. The "COMM" bit stands for "Chalice of Mary Magdelene" which is otherwise known as the Arc of the Covenant, or the Holy Grail. "ARC" refers to Joan of Arc. Nobody but the select few know that she was in fact the guardian of the Holy Grail during her lifetime. Sarah-Jane is a code name, used by a shadowy organisation belonging to the inner sanctum of the Catholic Church, answerable only to the Pope.

Oh, is that the time? I must go off to bed. I'm reading a most excellent factual book by Dan Brown, the famous theological historian, and can't wait to get stuck into chapter 12.

15. Is the squirrel relevant?