• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Squirming? You soon will be....

The 30 deaths in rural Eastern Cape province occurred during the annual season when young males undergo a rite of passage into manhood.
That's some fucking ritual. Where i'm from, the rite of passage was to get loads of beer down your neck, eat a hot curry and shag a gronk. These blokes are nails.

Teenagers from ethnic Xhosa, Sotho and Ndebele groups typically spend around a month in secluded bush or mountains areas for their initiation to manhood.

This includes a circumcision as well as lessons on masculine courage and discipline.

I'm glad I settled for basic training, four and a half months of beasting from the cpls and PTIs, plus lessons in heavy drinking and chasing women. Four months of riots, bombs and shootings in west Belfast took care of the rest.

The only people I allowed near my bits were willing women - not some jumped up witch doctor with a rusty knife. But of course if it involves people of a different colour or religion it's a "cultural" thing...

...so that's all right then and us white middle class blokes aren't allowed to criticise it.

Rodney2q

B

bokkatankie

Teenagers from ethnic Xhosa, Sotho and Ndebele groups typically spend around a month in secluded bush or mountains areas for their initiation to manhood.

This includes a circumcision as well as lessons on masculine courage and discipline.

I'm glad I settled for basic training, four and a half months of beasting from the cpls and PTIs, plus lessons in heavy drinking and chasing women. Four months of riots, bombs and shootings in west Belfast took care of the rest.

The only people I allowed near my bits were willing women - not some jumped up witch doctor with a rusty knife. But of course if it involves people of a different colour or religion it's a "cultural" thing...

...so that's all right then and us white middle class blokes aren't allowed to criticise it.

Rodney2q
Was going to write something else, but WTF, usual cunts and usual casual rasicm, wgaf

Quite right Rodney. As a white middle class bloke (and probably middle aged) you are considered by some to be racist, homophobic, almost certainly a potential rapist and possibly even a pedophile.

B

bokkatankie

Quite right Rodney. As a white middle class bloke (and probably middle aged) you are considered by some to be racist, homophobic, almost certainly a potential rapist and possibly even a pedophile.
None of which in his case would be incorrect! You play your game we can all play our own!

Latest Threads