Squatters.

No. We had already one of them. He paid me a hundred and fifty pounds and didn't get his result.

Got any work?
I do as it happens. I'm looking for a blade to clip next door's noisy Jack Russell.

I do as it happens. I'm looking for a blade to clip next door's noisy Jack Russell.
Well, here's what's on offer.

Hundred quid up front, some partially effective mither that sails a bit close to the wind until the the gardaì say pack it in and fifty for trying if it doesn't work out

And a pint of Guinness.

Hundred quid up front, some partially effective mither that sails a bit close to the wind until the the gardaì say pack it in and fifty for trying if it doesn't work out

And a pint of Guinness.
Have an ambulance on stand by. Then, once you've had the shit hammered out of you, they can at least adminster pain relieving meds before you burst into tears.

Have an ambulance on stand by. Then, once you've had the shit hammered out of you, they can at least adminster pain relieving meds before you burst into tears.

Where are these cring worthy pms? Publish and be damned

I'm not searching back through a year of PMs.

Though I might feel spiteful enough to do so tomorrow.

You sure you're not one of them???

I'm not searching back through a year of PMs.

Though I might feel spiteful enough to do so tomorrow.

You sure you're not one of them???
Yup.

You done all right out of that pint of Guinness. You seem to be having a very good time with that dog.

Don't you be knocking what buying a pint of Guinness can benefit a man.

And a pint of Guinness.
And tons of bullshit, don't forget that now will you?

We certainly won't.

@FailyScaley You've got to be a sock - you've got the tone of this place too quickly to not have been around a while. And I've fucked my ******* back laughing again you ****.
I appreciate the veiled acceptance of my quality. Thanks. But you're wrong...

I've read stuff on here for years, just never contributed. Until now.

And tons of bullshit, don't forget that now will you?

We certainly won't.
We probably will.

"Squatters - my part in their downfall" by D L Offendi is probably the most forgettable story ever aired on Arrse. Once the thread title has slipped down onto page two, who will remember it?

If Carlsberg did forgettable...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Drivers_lag The NAAFI Bar 118
Chef Finance, Property, Law 21
crimsonhussar The Intelligence Cell 30