• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Squash

Which squash or cordial do you like?

• Lime - anyone for tiffin Major??

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orange - dead retro and full of E numbers.

• Blackcurrant - council as feck! Hyperactive and no teeth.

• Elderflower - ooh look at she!

• Lemon Barley - closest you'll get to Wimbledon mate.

• Grapefruit - check you out posh or what?

• Total voters
I am just guzzling a pint of orange squash - a drink which until recently I heartily disliked. Possibly due to an unfortunate Jim Beam and Orange juice binge in the 70s in Germany...I positively spewed my Partnerschafftsring up!

The question is which cordial/squash do you prefer. I'll lay it out for all, I am an unreconstructed lime cordial man...I was born for the Raj!

So pray tell, I am filling jugs with ice and council pop as we speak.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
And there was me thinking that you were talking about the game that involves racquets.

In answer to your question - blackcurrant with either lemonade or soda; or lime cordial with ginger beer (Idris/Old Jamaica for preference) and ice.

Blossom Cottage Elderflower Cordial for me although I'm more likely to make lemon or lime from scratch. Chop up the limes or lemons and put in a blitzer, add water, sugar and blitz. Strain and serve over ice, absolutely gorgeous!

Spanish_Dave said:
Talking about screech and not squash, what did screech comprise of?
At a wild guess:

Acid crystals, sugar crystals, salt crystals, flavouring, flavour enhacers (lots of), cocaine (the only reason I can imagine that we all went back for more and enjoyed snorting it).

broken_man said:
Spanish_Dave said:
Talking about screech and not squash, what did screech comprise of?
At a wild guess:

Acid crystals, sugar crystals, salt crystals, flavouring, flavour enhacers (lots of), cocaine (the only reason I can imagine that we all went back for more and enjoyed snorting it).
Totally wrong

Remember the yellow cubes they put in the urinals?

Latest Threads