Squash

Which squash or cordial do you like?

• Lime - anyone for tiffin Major??

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orange - dead retro and full of E numbers.

• Blackcurrant - council as feck! Hyperactive and no teeth.

• Elderflower - ooh look at she!

• Lemon Barley - closest you'll get to Wimbledon mate.

• Grapefruit - check you out posh or what?

• Total voters
I am just guzzling a pint of orange squash - a drink which until recently I heartily disliked. Possibly due to an unfortunate Jim Beam and Orange juice binge in the 70s in Germany...I positively spewed my Partnerschafftsring up!

The question is which cordial/squash do you prefer. I'll lay it out for all, I am an unreconstructed lime cordial man...I was born for the Raj!

So pray tell, I am filling jugs with ice and council pop as we speak.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
And there was me thinking that you were talking about the game that involves racquets.

In answer to your question - blackcurrant with either lemonade or soda; or lime cordial with ginger beer (Idris/Old Jamaica for preference) and ice.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Orange and Peach, or Orage and Pineapple. Makes a change from alcoholic or fizzy stuff.

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
Used to love ginger beer with angostura's. Now the lime cordial comes top of the pile.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Re the Lime Cordial and Ginger Beer, if you get bored with it just add Vodka - Moscow Mule, or Bacardi - Havana Mule....

Spanish_Dave said:
Talking about screech and not squash, what did screech comprise of?
At a wild guess:

Acid crystals, sugar crystals, salt crystals, flavouring, flavour enhacers (lots of), cocaine (the only reason I can imagine that we all went back for more and enjoyed snorting it).

broken_man said:
Spanish_Dave said:
Talking about screech and not squash, what did screech comprise of?
At a wild guess:

Acid crystals, sugar crystals, salt crystals, flavouring, flavour enhacers (lots of), cocaine (the only reason I can imagine that we all went back for more and enjoyed snorting it).
Totally wrong

Remember the yellow cubes they put in the urinals?

I like the Marks & Spencer Organic Elderflower Cordial and Elderflower Presse

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
signals Royal Signals 1
AFG3511K REME 4
msr ARRSE: Site Issues 2