Squaddies taking one for the team

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=26932589457

I don't know if it's been explored, but it was only a matter of time. The photos and comments are straight from the NAAFI bar, and it's a work of art in progress.

It's the lads and the munters they've pulled.
 
There are some quality comments. I'll dig some photos out and bang them on there.
 
They all need lovin!
 
My personal fave. 8O

Man-thing

As being married I couldn't possible add anything that would incriminate me.
 
Heywood_Jablowme said:
Fat_Cav said:
My personal fave. 8O

Man-thing

As being married I couldn't possible add anything that would incriminate me.
She looks like the Grinch, brilliant!!
He's hardly a god though, it's probably best he can pull!
 
*Think* I might be a bit sick in my mouth at some of those.

Jeez. I thought it was the Andrew who were into the "any-port-in-a-storm" thing?
 
Ursus.Maritimus said:
*Think* I might be a bit sick in my mouth at some of those.

Jeez. I thought it was the Andrew who were into the "any-port-in-a-storm" thing?
FFS - what's wrong with you? They are all delightful. They're still breathing and have got a pulse of sorts.
I've been thrapping furiously since looking at some of these little sweathearts
 
happybonzo said:
Ursus.Maritimus said:
*Think* I might be a bit sick in my mouth at some of those.

Jeez. I thought it was the Andrew who were into the "any-port-in-a-storm" thing?
FFS - what's wrong with you? They are all delightful; they;re still breathing and have got a pulse of sorts.
I've been thrapping furiously since looking at some of these little sweathearts
Stop drooling over the blokes and take a peak at the so-called 'girls'!
 

Forks

LE
I feel like I am not a true squaddie because I could not bring myself to do anything like this.
 

D-Runner

Old-Salt
I could shag some off they birds easy just to pull , but the one in the link i sent a few messages up would give you instant legendary status i couldn't do it through she's like something out (men in black)
 
D-Runner said:
I could shag some off they birds easy just to pull , but the one in the link i sent a few messages up would give you instant legendary status i couldn't do it through she's like something out (men in black)
Er..yes, making me better feeling
 

Latest Threads

Top