Squaddie wife needs some lovin

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by silverstar189, Oct 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=7716456

just ''happened'' to stumble upon this lovely lady whilst browsing the interwebs. seems she's a bit lonely, after all, whats harder than being away on a tour of iraq or the stan.......of course, keeping your legs crossed when your hubby's away!

now clearly she's missing her favorite soldier, so wouldnt it be nice if we at arrse all sent her all lovely messages of support!

2. [​IMG]

Bit of a howler!

So, who's going to 'own up' to her??? 8O
  3. Wrong gender for you, batty boy. :roll:
  4. Bit of a howler?Are you one of jarrods sock puppets?

Shes got tits and a pulse you fussy man.

I wonder if,now she has been outed on arrse,it will get back to hubby?

One can only hope so.
  5. He's probably sitting in the welfare room now frantically trying to punch in his scuzzy wifes number into the pay phone.
  6. Yep, nothing more you need on tour than your wife being outed and a load of squaddies taking the piss!

Come on Insert Coin Here, how did you feel when your boyfriend, Jaybee/Ladyboy was caught cheating?
  7. Poor b@stard.

Out there fighting for queen and country. Risking life and limb, and he's got that to look forward to when he gets home.
  8. I wonder if that's a real profile or if she's upset someone and they've decided to get revenge.
  9. Be fair, he can look forward to syphilis as well.
  10. Or she can if he gets wind of this :twisted:
  11. That's what you get for marrying a yo-yo knickered spunk sponge.

And I see you have been reading this years edition of the AFC's guide to witty banter.

Bravo :roll:
  12. I hope its real - That way we can take the p1ss until someone signs out the Outrage Bus. Although I hear its VOR due to excess mileage.
  13. I'd like to take the urine - BUT - it could be YOU next !!

What a sickener...
  14. The reason I was wondering if it was a revenge thing is because she's awfully stupid to set up a profile with a photo as a married person!
  15. Its been me - Hence I'm qualified to comment. :D