Squaddie wife needs some lovin

#4
cuckingfunt said:


Bit of a howler!


So, who's going to 'own up' to her??? 8O
Bit of a howler?Are you one of jarrods sock puppets?

Shes got tits and a pulse you fussy man.


I wonder if,now she has been outed on arrse,it will get back to hubby?

One can only hope so.
 
#6
Yep, nothing more you need on tour than your wife being outed and a load of squaddies taking the piss!

Come on Insert Coin Here, how did you feel when your boyfriend, Jaybee/Ladyboy was caught cheating?
 
#7
Poor b@stard.

Out there fighting for queen and country. Risking life and limb, and he's got that to look forward to when he gets home.
 
#10
BambiBasher said:
Closet_Jibber said:
he's got that to look forward to when he gets home.
Be fair, he can look forward to syphilis as well.
Or she can if he gets wind of this :twisted:
 
#11
Northern Monkey said:
Yep, nothing more you need on tour than your wife being outed and a load of squaddies taking the urine!

Come on Insert Coin Here, how did you feel when your boyfriend, Jaybee/Ladyboy was caught cheating?
That's what you get for marrying a yo-yo knickered spunk sponge.

And I see you have been reading this years edition of the AFC's guide to witty banter.

Bravo :roll:
 
#12
DozyBint said:
I wonder if that's a real profile or if she's upset someone and they've decided to get revenge.
I hope its real - That way we can take the p1ss until someone signs out the Outrage Bus. Although I hear its VOR due to excess mileage.
 
#14
Closet_Jibber said:
DozyBint said:
I wonder if that's a real profile or if she's upset someone and they've decided to get revenge.
I hope its real - That way we can take the p1ss until someone signs out the Outrage Bus. Although I hear its VOR due to excess mileage.
The reason I was wondering if it was a revenge thing is because she's awfully stupid to set up a profile with a photo as a married person!
 
#15
Iscoed said:
Closet_Jibber said:
Poor b@stard.YOU SAID IT !!

Out there fighting for queen and country. Risking life and limb, and he's got that to look forward to when he gets home.
I'd like to take the urine - BUT - it could be YOU next !!

What a sickener...
Its been me - Hence I'm qualified to comment. :D
 
#16
silverstar189 said:
http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=7716456

just ''happened'' to stumble upon this lovely lady whilst browsing the interwebs. seems she's a bit lonely, after all, whats harder than being away on a tour of iraq or the stan.......of course, keeping your legs crossed when your hubby's away!

now clearly she's missing her favorite soldier, so wouldnt it be nice if we at arrse all sent her all lovely messages of support!


:x

ferkin mackem, now THERES a surprise
 
#17
DozyBint said:
Closet_Jibber said:
DozyBint said:
I wonder if that's a real profile or if she's upset someone and they've decided to get revenge.
I hope its real - That way we can take the p1ss until someone signs out the Outrage Bus. Although I hear its VOR due to excess mileage.
The reason I was wondering if it was a revenge thing is because she's awfully stupid to set up a profile with a photo as a married person!
Have you been onto a PAD estate recently??? :wink:
 
#18
If it's revenge there's a high probability it's revenge for something she shouldn't have been doing behind her hubby's back... Which makes it somewhat legal..

If it's not... she's a dopey cunt... (not to be confused with Dopey Bint who is a fine lady...)

Either way, I'd clean off my c0ck on her curtains on a lonely Saturday night...

Nothing else to do... 8O
 
#20
vasey said:
Thats enough i am on the out rage bus ,Poor guy he is fighting for queen and country you should all be supporting him . As for his wife if she is looking for extra lessons she should be ashamed of her self .
Supporting him?

Im paying my taxes if thats what you mean.

Or do you mean 'support him' by not ripping the piss on a interweb forum?

If you dont like it go and start a tea and sympathy thread in lonely hearts.

Our man should be making an appearance in there soon.
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top