Squaddie wife/gf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number 5 used to be a man right?

The big fat one's not me. Promise.

So have none of these birds got pubes? What happened? What about blokes who like pubes? surely theres some sort of website I could look too... (waits for horrific links to EXTREMELY dodgy websites).

wompingwillow said:
WW, you spend far too much time surfing these strange sites!

An interesting concept. I find it funny that they are all shaven and have piercings... but that is the way of the world these days!

Litotes

Litotes said:
wompingwillow said:

An interesting concept. I find it funny that they are all shaven and have piercings... but that is the way of the world these days!

Litotes
A girl can't live by ears alone.......oh and before you asked no I didn't click on any chicks to see them naked

wompingwillow said:
Litotes said:
wompingwillow said:

Litotes
A girl can't live by ears alone.......oh and before you asked no I didn't click on any chicks to see them naked
So, by implication, you clicked on the men....? :roll:

Litotes

Litotes said:
wompingwillow said:
Litotes said:
wompingwillow said:

Litotes

Litotes
I know its disgraceful really isn't it a women looking at mens bits, I know it degrades men but I just can't help myself I LOVE IT 8)

Looks like we found summat else to amuse us on a Sunday night....and a few people embarrassed or a few squaddies having sense of humour failures? By the way, that pierced one, been there, honest 8O

........only on Arrse ! :D

wompingwillow said:
Litotes said:
wompingwillow said:
Litotes said:
wompingwillow said:

Litotes

Litotes
I know its disgraceful really isn't it a women looking at mens bits, I know it degrades men but I just can't help myself I LOVE IT 8)
I wasn't aware that there was more than one (my) handcart on its way to Hell, but it looks as if I have company!

Litotes

Status
Not open for further replies.