Squaddie Top Trumps

Top Trumps is a card game. Each card contains a list of numerical data, and the aim of the game is to compare these values in order to try to trump and win an opponent's card. A wide variety of different packs of Top Trumps have been published.
Top Trumps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We all know SLR beats SA80, Para Smock beats old combat jacket with socks on the cuffs.
P Coy beats AACC, Assault Pioneer course beats Rat Catchers course, Armour beats wheeled.

Also there is Regimental Hierarchy, SAS beats RLC, Signals beats REME.

Give me your Squaddie Top Trumps.

The Nostalgia! One of the best school breaks games in the early 80's... I can imagine original Trumps boxes are worth a fair bit on the likes of Flea-Bay nowadays!

What categories will they be using? Can I suggest:

- Ally rating
- Alcohol tolerance
- Pulling ability
- Nails rating
- Skiffablility
- Tattooedness
- Number of men in the regiment who can fit 20 pound coins in their foreskin and drink a pint of vomit whilst singing "Two German Officers".
Looking at the Similar Threads thing below I can see this has sort of been done before.

However, Army Chaplain's Department beats Int Corps

I see your SMG, and I give you... Wombat!

CMT beats hca............. sorry, cmt slaps hca..............

STAB trumps on reg

This is a commercial no-go - there'd have to be a different set for every cap-badge to avoid riots and the company being sued. Not to mention an 'old and bold' set where the SLR trumps everything, an MOD set where everything's value is in proportion to its date of introduction...