Squaddie phrases

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Slightly_Nasty, Jun 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know any funny squaddie phrases?
    My two personal favourites are as follows:

Monkey Bath A bath where the water is so hot, that when you lower your @rse in, it makes you say "ooh, ooh, ooh, aahh, aahh, ahhh!"

W@nk seance The eerie feeling one gets whilst masturbating, that one's dead relatives are looking on in disgust.
  2. The second one actually did put me off any unholy thoughts in the days after my nan died :?
  3. Eh we live and learn.
  4. Snitcha you should take a look at the arrsepeadia , its full of them
  5. Me to especially as she was one of the w@nking will make you go blind adherents, I swear to god i struggled to read number plates at the very thought of a ham shank.

6. did you not hear this ghostly voice ? "Here let me finish you off" :lol:
  7. Just a tip, if you are put off having a hand shandy by thoughts of your dead grandmother, just imagine her nude and keep on going.
  8. Terminology Philthy
    If its fast, floats, flys or giggles and squeals in bed its cheaper to rent than buy.
  9. Amen,Brother Jonwilly.
  10. I heard one that tickled me on PT...''Fcuk me im sweating like a para on a spelling test''
  11. :lol:
  12. :lol: :lol: :cry: :lol: :wink:

I like that one!!!
  13. "Tpr X is fcuking thicker than a Gurkha's foreskin"
  14. I had a w@nk the day of my grans funeral, felt a wee bit bad about it but it didn't put me off. Does that make me a sick b@stard?
  15. my mate heard some RSM on parade call this sprog "sig xxxx you are a double crease on the lightweights of humanity". Fcukin awsome!