Squaddie got his head stoved in bby the rozzers . . . .

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biped, Dec 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Anyone seen the Express article from yesterday (no, I don't fcuking read it, but I couldn't miss the article, so bought one - honest) in which it describes an incident in which a squaddie, out on the lash, was beaten up by three coppers?

Apparently, he was a bit drunk (no drama), and wasn't being violent - 3 rozzers ran across the road to get him, and then spent 10 minutes doing him over before he got turned over by the Magistrates for violent disorder.

The whole thing was on CCTV, and when he went to appeal, the Crown Court overturned it - the judge stating that he never seen such a clear-cut case of police brutality, and that it was very apparent that our man hadn't done anything to warrant such treatment.

The chap's commanding officer, in his report to the court, spoke glowingly of the guy, stating he was incredibly honest, decent, hard-working and a credit to his unit.

Thoughts please chaps.
  2. Done before somewhere.....it's a rather long thread too!
  3. Already done to death! Stay awake.

edited to add = Fuk me some of you type fast 8O
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Silly fcuker aren't I!?
  5. Is that rhetorical? :wink:
  6. For another perspective.........

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

In answer to your question, I had to look up rhetorical - so, there you have it! :x
  8. I wonder how Frank Castle would have dealt with this?
  9. I'd be grateful if someone could post a link to the Express article, I've looked on the Sunday Express site but I can't find it. Thanks