Squaddie going for Miss England 2008

Katrina, based at Frimley Park, Surrey, said: “Everybody calls me Combat Barbie because I love pink but they know I can do the job. I’m proof you don’t have to be butch to join the forces.”

"What does she imply by Butch"?

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Good luck to her thought it was another of those Jan threads

Katrina, who is in the Royal Anglian Regiment, won an award in 2006 for wrestling TWO rifles from a rebel in Basra.

What did she win anyone know?

Anyone going to dish any dirt they have on her?

I thought Butch was in Tom & Jerry?

yeah i say good on her
althogh think they might have got some of the story wrong as she cant work at frimley park and the royal anglian regiment - anyone know where she works?

Good girl! Hope she does really well.
Quality idea, Miss England a squaddie
How does it work?? Is it a vote thing or what?

blondebond007 said:
yeah i say good on her
althogh think they might have got some of the story wrong as she cant work at frimley park and the royal anglian regiment - anyone know where she works?
Leave her alone you crazy stalker! :wink:

MSI64 said:
Good girl! Hope she does really well.
Quality idea, Miss England a squaddie
How does it work?? Is it a vote thing or what?
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article949479.ece vote here from April

CharlieBubbles said:
Katrina, based at Frimley Park, Surrey, said: “Everybody calls me Combat Barbie because I love pink but they know I can do the job. I’m proof you don’t have to be butch to join the forces.”

"What does she imply by Butch"?
I think she means "fat, growling dyke"

goon_bde said:
'Real' women has long been a code for fat-lass!
Guess I always get the real one then?

Good luck to the girl.... remember the incident being on the news, never heard if she got any commendations. But she is a Lance Jack now, which is nice.

Who knew Dale the Snail would come this far?

Good luck to her.