Squaddie Food Groups

We're aware of the food groups necessary for a healthy diet/colon, being fibre, green, less fibre now apparently, vitamins and...something else.

But what are the five foods or food groups required to keep your average Tom ticking over, or preventing, at the very least, his brain falling out of his arrse?

BEER.....BEER.....BEER.....BEER.....&.....BEER.

That will do any self respecting squaddie down to a tee.

pilchards in tomato sauce.

yummy yummy.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Beer, Bratties mit pommes, Egg Banjo, kebab, Curry, Full English breakfast...

12 pints of wobbly, a gyros pitta mit mayo from that gorgeous schnellie in paderborn near Savoys and a german bird with huge tits, the food of champions..........

everything in our larder and fridge :x

my lad eats us out of house and home everytime he comes home on leave, he even managed to eat a whole slab of extra mature cheese that i had hidden :cry: ...............as for the bacon...........5 packs demolished in 4 days plus over 24 fresh eggs straight from the next door neighbours chickens........poor bloody things went into overtime trying to lay more eggs for us :)

and to add insult to injury he only came home to the bank of mum and dad because he didnt get paid till the weds and was skint so he needed us to keep him suplied till then :x

god i wish i was his age again :D

Compo Sausage. Chips. Cheese Possesed. Rolled Oats and Drinking Choccy. Pot Noodle.

Beer...Whisky....Egg Banjo (red sauce!)...Kebab with salad & chili(keep's you regular!)....Guiness....Minge Burger......Beer...Asprin!

spike7451 said:
Beer...Whisky....Egg Banjo (red sauce!)...Kebab with salad & chili(keep's you regular!)....Guiness....Minge Burger......Beer...Asprin!
Fcking Phillistine.....red sauce? The people of Birmingham have taken to the streets beause Hienz are moving HP sauce to Holland, it is bloody people like you with your bloody nancy eating habits that are destroying our whole way of life. Shame on you Sir.

tafmad said:
spike7451 said:
Fcking Phillistine.....red sauce? The people of Birmingham have taken to the streets beause Hienz are moving HP sauce to Holland, it is bloody people like you with your bloody nancy eating habits that are destroying our whole way of life. Shame on you Sir.
Funking step bitch would only buy cheapo HP look alike when I was a kid & put me off it for life!!! :p

Egg Banjo
Horror Boxes
Fish and Chips from nearest chippie instead of Box of Horror
Pub Meal instead of the slop in the cook house which was closed at 1630 because the civvie cooks cant be bothered
Beer
Aftershock
Tequilla
Sambucca
Kebabs
Egg Banjo and the cycle starts again ..

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Supergal said:
Yes yes call me a Philistine but what is an egg banjo??
It is the food of the Gods, a fried egg sandwich. There is an entire thread dedicated to this epicurean delight. Go and find it.

PS You're a philistine.

Harribo any one? Pizza? KFC?

I can see some quite important food groups that have been left off.

And Brufen should be top of the list!

T C