Squaddie caught wearing knickers and bra!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BiscuitsAB, Sep 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Nicked this from out of the "Gangsta" thread thought she deserved one of her own and NOT in the NAAFI!

Katrina Hodge

Bloody good effort lass on all counts.
  2. Damm thought this was gonna be a thread about another Royal Signals technician caught in his wifes/girlfriends/mums undies :twisted:
  3. I thought I'd been rumbled for a minute there.
  4. No, mate, your secret is safe for a while longer...

5. I'm still gonna double check the curtains are closed just incase!

Shouldn't this be "random bird caught wearing army uniform" instead?
  6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

No mate she's got a tour medal and an award for bravery read the article, she's more than earnd the right to wear that uniform even with that dodgy mascara!
  7. As long as he keeps up the monthly "insurance payments"! :wink:
  8. Otherwise we post the Pics on Page 3 of Pegasus!

You'll be the Mortar Platoon pin up and sweetheart!

9. You say it like its a bad thing
  10. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Just pose with a Baseplate and a WP round your secret,s safe :wink:
  11. I have it from several sources that the award for bravery was dubious (Spelling?) at best.

& seeing as Iraq has become the new N.I (Got.Same.Medal) then that doesn't really count much either ;)
  12. Saucer of cream for Miss Jibber! 8O

A bit harsh, mate.
  13. The second part I am only "Meow-ing" about in jest but the first part is something I heard from someone involved in the incident and then confirmed recently by a random arrser in an "Off topic" thread. Birds and Bravery make for good articles on the armed forces so two in one might just be a good bit of publicity and a none incident might go on to serve a purpose ;)
  14. You would have preferred that then? 8O
  15. Lets just say that when you are serving and you think it would be a really good idea to inject some life into the Cpls mess by dressing up in your wifes clothes when there is a leaving do from another troop going on with cameras (no phoney thingys at the time) and said undie trooper finishes in a couple of years, can you guess what photos are going to be at his top table. :D