Squaddie birds have the sexiest arses!

Being a bloke i honestly think, appart from the odd bergan arse, squaddie birds have the most sexy, gorgeous arses! Way nicer than civvy birds in general.
Veiws?
Pics welcome

P

PrinceAlbert

Since the joining age for the Army is way over 8 years old then I beg to differ :D

P

PrinceAlbert

mediumwhiteamericano said:
PrinceAlbert said:
Since the joining age for the Army is way over 8 years old then I beg to differ :D
Are you say you prefer 7 year olds bot bots? Youve clearly compared them.
Did you say bot bots????? Oh dear!

westside said:
Being a bloke i honestly think, appart from the odd bergan arse, squaddie birds have the most sexy, gorgeous arses! Way nicer than civvy birds in general.
Veiws?
Pics welcome
Are you refering to the Land Army girls circa 1939-45 or those you've been peeking at through the perimeter fence?

Have they lowered the eyesight requirements for the Army recently? 90% of Army birds could wear a 9x9
and make it look like lycra round the arse! :lol:

P-T

The fact that squaddie birds have to do PT as part of their job, you would assume that they are generally fitter than civilian women ( alot of fit looking civie birds have never done a run in their life). However, most of the ones Ive seen in the army do not have sexy arses!

westside said:
Veiws?
Pics welcome
Wrong, out!

I was just a TA signaller for a couple of years, but I met literally one bird who would be considered fit by civvie standards, and one that you would after a night on the beer. All the rest were either as wide as they were tall or blatant lesbians!

C

cloudbuster

I can honestly say that in 18 years the only fit birds in DPM I managed to stumble across were TA nurses.

The regs were Mooses.

loggielad said:
The fact that squaddie birds have to do PT as part of their job, you would assume that they are generally fitter than civilian women
:lol: :lol: :lol: Part of their job? Brilliant stuff! :lol: Oh yea mate, they can't get enough PT them lot. If it's a non PT day they'll be up bergan tabbing before breakfast. Always first up the hill and they do it all on such few calories.

cloudbuster said:
I can honestly say that in 18 years the only fit birds in DPM I managed to stumble across were TA nurses.

The regs were Mooses.
Can say in 22yrs in the RAMC never saw those TA ones

Most of the best totty I saw was RAF birds at Brüggen.

However, here's dreaming . . . .

Isn't that the civvy actress who has a TV show about being an RMP? :? I haven't seen any that looked that good in my career in the Reg and believe you me I looked. :lol:

As this link quite clearly shows, you wanna see fit birds in the military, you need to join either the Israeli or one of the scandinavian armies!

Military photos

Hmmm... I remember seeing one fit RMP full-screw in Catterick in 92-93 and one ack-adj who was waaaay too girly to do the job in an arty regiment but that's about it.

I saw a bunch of them doing a BFT once, it was vaguely hypnotic watching the synchronous wobbling of their arses during the squadded part. Thankfully the road had been strengthened to deal with Fodens pulling FH70s.

Civvie street has more of the "Fat & disgusting" than t'army, but army birds seem to fall into two categories - "Far too skinny, has no arse" or "somewhere between chubby and fat & disgusting". It's only the latter category that fills out the rear of a set of CS95 to a good standard but this type of bird generally has a spectacular girlgut and/or muffin top that would put Big Daddy to shame.
This topic fails.