• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Squaddie Bashing - Whats the f***ing deal?

Im fcuking outraged, jsut seen a mate has been bashed to s**t by some local civvies... 12 on 1...

Anyone else heard of events similar?
Took a look online and apparently its quite the sport?

Im just shocked that these civvie twats think they are hard and get off on one... when one of them would not like to be faced with 12 squaddies... cnuts.... apparently he gave as good a he could in the situation...

Fcuking chav cnuts hope they all get their comeuppance. I know for a fact that the majority of the squaddies would give it their all despite the circumstances.. it disgusts me really.. I wouldn't dream of anything like it.. some of us actually have some respect. Chavscumdie.

As I recall when at Old Park in Dover in the late 60's, a lad in A Sqn was stabbed by the tennis courts.
The following evening the regiment marched in track suits and ammo boots into Dover. Extended line and dealt with this very issue... Sorted!

fcuking makes me sick. british millitery personnel go over seas to defend these wan kers and this is how they show their gratitude. :evil:

Sappi said:
Im fcuking outraged, jsut seen a mate has been bashed to s**t by some local civvies... 12 on 1...

Took a look online and apparently its quite the sport?

Im just shocked that these civvie **** think they are hard and get off on one... when one of them would not like to be faced with 12 squaddies... cnuts.... apparently he gave as good a he could in the situation...
He must have been RLC.... the puff....probably talking when he should have been listening.

Yes i've heard of similar events, the WRVS are organising one next week. A section of Phase 2 recruits are lined up and severly beaten by Marks & Spencers handbags before having mint imperials forced up their rectum.

Should be a fun day out.

When I worked the door in a holiday town I took emmense pleasure in dragging vulnerable yet gobby toms into the fire escape and knocking fcuk out of them and throwing their MOD90s in the sea.

I'd then call the unit guardroom and tell them the said Tom had been thrown out for taking and selling controlled substances and setting off CS tablets.

Stokey said:
Sappi said:

Heard about a Danish tour rep getting raped and killed by a gang of squaddies in Cyprus. That's pretty similar.
No it isn't. However these 3 scumbags who killed her are rotting where they belong last I heard.

Alsacien

LE
Stokey said:
Sappi said:

Heard about a Danish tour rep getting raped and killed by a gang of squaddies in Cyprus. That's pretty similar.
Not really....

one-flew-over said:
Stokey said:
Sappi said:

No it isn't. However these 3 scumbags who killed her are rotting where they belong last I heard.
How can you say that, they've given the Green Jackets one of their most glorious battle honours?

one-flew-over said:
Shropshire?

Why are squaddies exempt a kicking? They take a hoofing far more personally than a mivvy because they think they are invincible and above it.

From what I remember of teaching recruits is that we got the men from "hard" areas. They were all the same after the first 5 miler.

one-flew-over said:
Stokey said:
Sappi said:

All three were released last year

Alsacien

LE
Stokey said:
Alsacien said:
Stokey said:
Sappi said:

Not really....
Oh, why? She was outnumbered, like the poor fatherless squaddie. The squaddie rapists were scum just like the dozen civvies. What the victim or attackers do for a living makes * all difference.
If she had been more accomodating and creative she might have got away with it :twisted:

The_Terrible_Twins said:
one-flew-over said:
Stokey said:
Sappi said:

All three were released last year
Missed that. :oops:

Stokey said:
Anyone who needs to be in a group to beat a weaker target is pathetic, and sadly some members of the armed forces are in this group.
I'd say thats just using intiative....sharing the blame.

Stokey said:
1) Anyone who needs to be in a group to beat a weaker target is pathetic, and sadly some members of the armed forces are in this group.
Like the UK and USA picking on Iraq?

So were we not spineless to stand up to the bully that was bullying the weak?

The UK is just like Gripper Stetsons sidekick?