Squaddie Bashing - Whats the f***ing deal?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Sappi, Feb 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im fcuking outraged, jsut seen a mate has been bashed to s**t by some local civvies... 12 on 1...

Anyone else heard of events similar?
    Took a look online and apparently its quite the sport?

Im just shocked that these civvie twats think they are hard and get off on one... when one of them would not like to be faced with 12 squaddies... cnuts.... apparently he gave as good a he could in the situation...
  2. Fcuking chav cnuts hope they all get their comeuppance. I know for a fact that the majority of the squaddies would give it their all despite the circumstances.. it disgusts me really.. I wouldn't dream of anything like it.. some of us actually have some respect. Chavscumdie.
  3. As I recall when at Old Park in Dover in the late 60's, a lad in A Sqn was stabbed by the tennis courts.
    The following evening the regiment marched in track suits and ammo boots into Dover. Extended line and dealt with this very issue... Sorted!
  4. fcuking makes me sick. british millitery personnel go over seas to defend these wan kers and this is how they show their gratitude. :evil:
  5. He must have been RLC.... the puff....probably talking when he should have been listening.

Yes i've heard of similar events, the WRVS are organising one next week. A section of Phase 2 recruits are lined up and severly beaten by Marks & Spencers handbags before having mint imperials forced up their rectum.

Should be a fun day out.
  6. I thaught it was just normal in all millitary towns. I know matloet bashing can be rife in pompey and guz.
  7. When I worked the door in a holiday town I took emmense pleasure in dragging vulnerable yet gobby toms into the fire escape and knocking fcuk out of them and throwing their MOD90s in the sea.

I'd then call the unit guardroom and tell them the said Tom had been thrown out for taking and selling controlled substances and setting off CS tablets.
  8. No it isn't. However these 3 scumbags who killed her are rotting where they belong last I heard.
  9. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Not really....
  10. How can you say that, they've given the Green Jackets one of their most glorious battle honours?
  11. Shropshire?

Why are squaddies exempt a kicking? They take a hoofing far more personally than a mivvy because they think they are invincible and above it.
  12. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

From what I remember of teaching recruits is that we got the men from "hard" areas. They were all the same after the first 5 miler.
  13. All three were released last year
  14. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

If she had been more accomodating and creative she might have got away with it :twisted:
  15. Missed that. :oops: