• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Squaddie Artwork

This strikes me as the epitome of ' performance art '

At a recent ' Green Party ' to raise awareness of the environment, four male Viennese ' conceptual; artists, who aore high heels and buckets on their heads but nothing else, arrived and spent considerable time building a plywood structure over the heads of the bewildered guests.

then the men took the buckets off their heads and urinated -with dead-eye accuracy, it is reported - into one another's pails. got to be mil-types...

now that is class!

Rocketeer said:
This strikes me as the epitome of ' performance art '

At a recent ' Green Party ' to raise awareness of the environment, four male Viennese ' conceptual; artists, who aore high heels and buckets on their heads but nothing else, arrived and spent considerable time building a plywood structure over the heads of the bewildered guests.

then the men took the buckets off their heads and urinated -with dead-eye accuracy, it is reported - into one another's pails. got to be mil-types...

now that is class!
Was MDN involved ??? I only ask, knowing his penchant for ladies attire!!!!