Squad 96 Years 82/83

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
you could start a centenary twinning thread. think they must have a squad 196 by now ;)
You're not wrong! 197 has just started at Chix!

bumping for anyone who might remember this far back............

How about instructors - the RSM was WO1 L****H**D and was Scottish. The female Capt was tall and skinny. I can picture all these people - I'm just rubbish at names.

notnowbernard said:
bumping for anyone who might remember this far back............

How about instructors - the RSM was WO1 L****H**D and was Scottish. The female Capt was tall and skinny. I can picture all these people - I'm just rubbish at names.
Did the Scottich RSM subsequently get commissioned and eventually go to A*******a as an exchange instructor?

Before they all start....you're just rubbish at remembering. the Scottish one was never RSM! And he never made WO1 at A*****d. Where's that I wonder? He did, however, do a nice line in Volvo car parks in '98.

Over4MeNow said:
Before they all start....you're just rubbish at remembering. the Scottish one was never RSM! And he never made WO1 at A*****d. Where's that I wonder? He did, however, a nice line in Volvo car parks in '98.
Hmmm, have to agree, don't think he was ever appointed as an RSM. He was though (unusually) a WO1 in 3 Div Int Sect in about 83/84 I seem to recall.

I am intrigued by the Volvo thing in 98 O4MN; care to enlighten me with a PM?

Minnesota_Viking said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
retread2 said:
Did the Scottich RSM subsequently get commissioned and eventually go to A*******a as an exchange instructor?
beyond the wit of any codebreaker :D
Oooh to be in Aaamerica?

I was Op Int! One Corps and all that!
I thought it might be Adaaastra!

I was in 3 Div Int Section under his command so can confirm he was indeed there 1984. I was one of the ones who continually had to tell his wife he was "in a meeting" when she phoned up.