Squad 96 Years 82/83

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by notnowbernard, Sep 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone on here from then?
  2. you could start a centenary twinning thread. think they must have a squad 196 by now ;)
  3. I know, I'm old arn't I................. :(
  4. You're not wrong! 197 has just started at Chix!
  5. bumping for anyone who might remember this far back............

How about instructors - the RSM was WO1 L****H**D and was Scottish. The female Capt was tall and skinny. I can picture all these people - I'm just rubbish at names.
  6. Did the Scottich RSM subsequently get commissioned and eventually go to A*******a as an exchange instructor?
  7. beyond the wit of any codebreaker :D
  8. Oooh to be in Aaamerica?

I was Op Int! One Corps and all that!
  9. I don't know, retread.
  10. Before they all start....you're just rubbish at remembering. the Scottish one was never RSM! And he never made WO1 at A*****d. Where's that I wonder? He did, however, do a nice line in Volvo car parks in '98.
  11. Hmmm, have to agree, don't think he was ever appointed as an RSM. He was though (unusually) a WO1 in 3 Div Int Sect in about 83/84 I seem to recall.

I am intrigued by the Volvo thing in 98 O4MN; care to enlighten me with a PM?
  12. Can you tell us all about the Volvo incident - please......... and yes I am cr*p at remembering. All this medication fuddles the brain....... :crazy:
  13. I thought it might be Adaaastra!
  14. I was in 3 Div Int Section under his command so can confirm he was indeed there 1984. I was one of the ones who continually had to tell his wife he was "in a meeting" when she phoned up.