squad 114

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by cunning-linguist, Nov 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. is there anyone out there from squad 114 ?

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Yes. Or, No.

3. most of the ones i remember couldn't answer a simple question so you must be.

4. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Is this a quiz?

5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Ok, i'll bite. Squad 114? Is this an actual intake number? Considering you posted this in the Int cell, it could mean anything or nothing to whoever reads it. What Cap badge? Or is it an airsoft walty bottom-touching initiation?

Nice first post. :roll:

6. int corps. 1987. probably all dead by now or promoted that rapidly that they ran out of ranks.

7. You might find out if you post on the Int Corps board.
    Intelligence my arrse :wink:
    SP

8. yes i had heard your brains were in your backside. :D

9. ok, someone has to say it .....Sprogs........

CL check your PMs

10. Welcome CL, ignore Devex, he's just bitter, twisted and old. Very, very old.

I was 115 and I know of at least half a dozen who are still in.

11. 114, 115 ffs get your knees brown lads.

12. What's funny here, is that in this day and age, the so-called 'youngsters' often have as much operational experience as the 'old and bold'. I've found on occasions in the past that those shouting the loudest about detachments and medals (sad as it is to compare them!) are the ones usually outed when their No2 Dress makes it's first appearance in aeons around this time of year.
    Now don't all please jump on me as this isn't a dig at any of the previous comments on this thread, just a convenient time to interject.
    Or in fact, if you want to jump on me, crack on!

P_H (Billy no medals!)

13. Wouldn't dream of jumping on you. Just a bit of fun, because that is what ARRSE is supposed to be about.