Squad 111

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by tartar66, Aug 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any Squad 111 out there ?? I heard rumours of a reunion

2. there is at least one member of squad 111 on here, but he's not posted for aaaaages...

3. Talking of who's out there, are there any members of Squad 56 still breathing?

4. Is that Squad 56 from Maresfield??

5. Cheeky fecker, I'm sure that's an ageist comment and what with the suffering and emotional strife it has caused me, I think it's probaly worth about £10K.

6. I shudder to think what you are going to claim for the trauma of the aftermath of the NAAFI disco suicide, in Ashford? Having to live so close to Major Monacle must be worth chucking in for a few more grand?

7. Posting at half six in the morning, still I've heard that old people don't need so much sleep at night as they spend most of the day dozing.

8. I think you will find that 56 had passed out by the time that incident occurred. Squad 57 were in situ.

9. More like I don't want to get bubbled for posting during office hours!!

10. now you're just being paranoid.

11. Are you calling me paranoid!! ?

[​IMG]

12. The Museum are trying to name all of the lads from the above Squads. Didn't have time on CD...

Anyone know what happened to Billy P. ? A couple of SDWS are looking for him.

13. you are not paranoid, subb. They really are out to get you.

14. True.................but I haven't gone away. Reunion eh! Send details Tartar66.

15. Hi,

Don't know if you're still alive on here or not but I'm planning a 30th anniversary reunion for Squad 111. I've been in touch with about 9 people but haven't got any hard and fast details yet - I'm guessing some beers and curry will feature. The location would depend on where people are these days.