• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Squad 111

#3
Talking of who's out there, are there any members of Squad 56 still breathing?
 
#4
rebel_with_a_cause said:
Talking of who's out there, are there any members of Squad 56 still breathing?
Is that Squad 56 from Maresfield??
 
#5
subbsonic said:
rebel_with_a_cause said:
Talking of who's out there, are there any members of Squad 56 still breathing?
Is that Squad 56 from Maresfield??
Cheeky fecker, I'm sure that's an ageist comment and what with the suffering and emotional strife it has caused me, I think it's probaly worth about £10K.
 
#6
rebel_with_a_cause said:
Cheeky fecker, I'm sure that's an ageist comment and what with the suffering and emotional strife it has caused me, I think it's probaly worth about £10K.
I shudder to think what you are going to claim for the trauma of the aftermath of the NAAFI disco suicide, in Ashford? Having to live so close to Major Monacle must be worth chucking in for a few more grand?
 
#7
subbsonic said:
rebel_with_a_cause said:
Cheeky fecker, I'm sure that's an ageist comment and what with the suffering and emotional strife it has caused me, I think it's probaly worth about £10K.
I shudder to think what you are going to claim for the trauma of the aftermath of the NAAFI disco suicide, in Ashford? Having to live so close to Major Monacle must be worth chucking in for a few more grand?
Posting at half six in the morning, still I've heard that old people don't need so much sleep at night as they spend most of the day dozing.
 
#8
subbsonic said:
I shudder to think what you are going to claim for the trauma of the aftermath of the NAAFI disco suicide, in Ashford? ?
I think you will find that 56 had passed out by the time that incident occurred. Squad 57 were in situ.
 
#9
rebel_with_a_cause said:
Posting at half six in the morning, still I've heard that old people don't need so much sleep at night as they spend most of the day dozing.
More like I don't want to get bubbled for posting during office hours!!
 
#10
subbsonic said:
rebel_with_a_cause said:
Posting at half six in the morning, still I've heard that old people don't need so much sleep at night as they spend most of the day dozing.

More like I don't want to get bubbled for posting during office hours!
!
now you're just being paranoid.
 
#11
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
now you're just being paranoid.
Are you calling me paranoid!! ?

 
#12
The Museum are trying to name all of the lads from the above Squads. Didn't have time on CD...

Anyone know what happened to Billy P. ? A couple of SDWS are looking for him.
 
#14
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
there is at least one member of squad 111 on here, but he's not posted for aaaaages...
True.................but I haven't gone away. Reunion eh! Send details Tartar66.
 
#15
Hi,

Don't know if you're still alive on here or not but I'm planning a 30th anniversary reunion for Squad 111. I've been in touch with about 9 people but haven't got any hard and fast details yet - I'm guessing some beers and curry will feature. The location would depend on where people are these days.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Int Corps 43
A Royal Air Force 6
cpunk Int Corps 13

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top