• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Spy Pigeons arrested in Iran....

Iranian security forces have arrested two suspected 'spy pigeons' near the Natanz nuclear facility.
Spy pigeons fitted with metal rings and "invisible" strings have been captured.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/Iran-arrests-pigeons-spying-on-nuclear-site.html

Which reminds me:

The baby pigeon complained to his mother before flying a long distance, 'I can't make it, I'll get too tired.'

His mother replied, 'Don't worry, I'll tie a piece of string to one of your legs and the other end to mine.'

The baby started to cry.

'What's wrong?' asked the mother sympathetically.

'I don't want to end up being pigeon towed.'

:wink:

I can't help feeling that "captured" might have been a better word than "arrested" as questioning the suspects might be a little difficult...

Airfix said:
Will the birds in question be given nice shiny grey suits? Did either have an ipod on them when captured?
Or will they claim it was unintentional and that they accidentally flew into Iranian airspace? :wink:

I guess its linked to the arrest of a donkey for stealing but that was in Egypt IIRC?

Signs of an upcoming International terrorist organisation of angry animals fighting back at thousands of years of persecution by humans, perhaps..........

Obviousy trying to go one better than the Africans who arrested goats for being sold illegally ...

It (Iran) is also highly suspicious of Israel, whose extensive intelligence activities are not known to include the use of pigeons
... no, they use secret squirrels

Latest Threads