• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Spy in ladies public toilet wore knickers

What a marvellous chap, I wore my girlfriend's knicks to work once but drilling a hole in the the wall of ladies' lav to observe some hot tart doing a poo is pure genius!

~D.C.

The complainent was obviosly pissed that he decided not to "satisfy" himself whilst looking at her!!!!!

not sure about the soiled part though ????????

Markintime said:
He was kept in custody and referred to Crown Court? Surely this is merely a minor offence?
It's only a minor offence if it's a Ewe, very common and only a £1.00 fine.

It's a Crown Court job, because peeping at an actual non ovine female is regarded as being seriously unnatural.

I knew a ginger chap who had a gorgeous gf that squeased one out on his chest once, she went on to be a model too. I must say I was quite jealous! Where does one meet these birds :?

Perhaps a more demanding question would be what do you do afterwards when you're left with clumps of doodoo all over your belly 8O

~D.C.

Monty417 said:
llech said:
This bit I had a chuckle at- extremely soiled women's knickers!

Dirty, dirty fecker! Still nothing any of us hasn't done! :D
Speak for yourself flat stone, mine are spotlessly white...well, to start off. :oops:
Mine are black with pink frilly bits around the edge, a few spaff stains mixed with girl gunk cover the crotch. I wear them to work sometimes & other times I wear them on my head & prance around my flat naked.

Oh how I only wish I were kidding...

~D.C.

Latest Threads