• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

SPVA SLI Form 001...

What's the purpose of signing SPVA SLI Form 001 then? My Plt received them this month and to my [completely] untrained eye it looks like some kind of pre-Herrick 'cop-out' arse covering declaration more than anything.

I fear that cynicism is getting the better of me but I just don't see the point in having it signed as part of your mandatory documentation.

NoshPiece said:
What's the purpose of signing SPVA SLI Form 001 then? My Plt received them this month and to my [completely] untrained eye it looks like some kind of pre-Herrick 'cop-out' arse covering declaration more than anything.

I fear that cynicism is getting the better of me but I just don't see the point in having it signed as part of your mandatory documentation.

Give us a clue (what is it?)

Its simply meant to remind you that quite frankly you never have enough insurance if it all goes wrong so go out and get some more
Yes it does seem like a top cover type of thing but you still have to sign it
Signed mine sent it back not fussed ive got coverage
But like i said, you've never got enough

Latest Threads