Spurs with Mess dress

Rant!

Im all for transferees being proud of their traditions and background, however im also very proud of the Int Corrps traditions and I expect people to repect them when they transfer. Was anyone else pissed off to the max by the fat ex Cav transferee at the D Int dining in wearing his spurs - for the second time at a Corps Mess do - wearing his Spurs. If you are reading this, you are not a field Officer, Adjudant or in the Cav anymore - you are a twat.

If you quote Mat Regs at me again or wear them again i will ram them up your arse.

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
sure there is a spurs / reptile / cowboy joke in there somewhere, but i can't be bothered :)
PAH! Beat me to it :D

wingedmonkey said:
Rant!

Im all for transferees being proud of their traditions and background, however im also very proud of the Int Corrps traditions and I expect people to repect them when they transfer. Was anyone else pissed off to the max by the fat ex Cav transferee at the D Int dining in wearing his spurs - for the second time at a Corps Mess do - wearing his Spurs. If you are reading this, you are not a field Officer, Adjudant or in the Cav anymore - you are a t**t.

If you quote Mat Regs at me again or wear them again i will ram them up your arse.
Jealous because you will never get to wear spurs?

(Unless you complete a Manor course :D Sorry had to slip that in)

wingedmonkey said:
Rant!

Im all for transferees being proud of their traditions and background, however im also very proud of the Int Corrps traditions and I expect people to repect them when they transfer. Was anyone else pissed off to the max by the fat ex Cav transferee at the D Int dining in wearing his spurs - for the second time at a Corps Mess do - wearing his Spurs. If you are reading this, you are not a field Officer, Adjudant or in the Cav anymore - you are a t**t.

why didn't you then? Instead of gobbing off on an anon forum? Go on do it. You know you want to.

wingedmonkey said:
Rant!

I'm all for people supporting there football teams in or out of uniform - Tottenham had a good season this year. :?:

He's got a point though.

If you transfer to the Corps, you are leaving you former corps/regt/bn/club/gang and it's traditions. We have our own in the Corps. Get used to them!

AF1771 said:
He's got a point though.

If you transfer to the Corps, you are leaving you former corps/regt/bn/club/gang and it's traditions. We have our own in the Corps. Get used to them!
Such as incorrect usage of the apostrophe

"Taxi for DW"

devexwarrior said:
AF1771 said:
He's got a point though.

Such as incorrect usage of the apostrophe

"Taxi for DW"
DOH!

YEP!

That's not what you said last week!!!!