Spud Masher.

I need a good spud masher [ not a ricer ] , ive been through 2 recently so need something thats not going to fall apart . Last on from Sainsburys buckled sideways after 30 seconds.

So if any of you can remember where you got yours if its decent i would appreciate it

Cheers

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I can't remember where I got it, as I've told the police, many times, after they found it in my wardrobe, which is where I mash potatoes...

spudmasher.jpg

I need a good spud masher [ not a ricer ] , ive been through 2 recently so need something thats not going to fall apart . Last on from Sainsburys buckled sideways after 30 seconds.

So if any of you can remember where you got yours if its decent i would appreciate it

Cheers
Suggest you only mash the potatoes once they are cooked.

Here you go
upload_2014-9-8_15-33-14.jpeg

Mine's a Fissler Magic, stainless steel German make, very good and strong, sorry can't do link or pic. I just looked them up and they're the best part of £30! so maybe more than you want to pay, (it was a particularly romantic gift from the ex...)

Wow , thats quite pricey , but you do get what you pay for . Plastic ones although indestructable dont seem to do a decent job.

M & S.

Le Creuset Stainless masher is the business.

Try something like this - no crummy spot welds to give way...

Rodney2q

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
llech Weapons, Equipment & Rations 38
Mr_Fingerz The NAAFI Bar 4
RhodieBKK The NAAFI Bar 15