SPS

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by duckmysick, Mar 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am currently a phase 2 trainee, however I am regretting choosing my capbadge and would like to transfer to the SPS. That being said I have heard from a fairly reliable source that the SPS aren't accepting reallocants at the moment? Does anyone know when this is likely to change?

2. :?

3. What I meant by this is that because I am a phase 2 trainee looking to reallocate to another cap badge, I am not classed as a VT. Apparently it is more difficult to transfer when you are still a trainee. Anyway what I would like to know is when are the SPS likely to start allowing a phase 2 trainee to transfer to them? Currently I have been told the SPS are not accepting transferees from phase 2 training.

4. I can't help with the SPS but I think reallocant is a spiffing word and will try to uuse it more often

5. Yeah you should be able to transfer to the SPS, get in touch with the Adjt or RCMO at your training establishment and inform them of what your intentions are.... they will get the ball rolling for you

6. I have spoken to a Sgt here who says, at the moment, the SPS aren't taking people who are already in training. Can anyone shed any light/truth on this?

7. There is cap of 75 Transfers per year into the SPS, and the priority (allegedly) is to the undermanned ranks of Cpl / Sgt. I am guessing that you won't fall into any of those, but you can but ask ! :D

8. I think I seen one of them on Blakes' 7.