SPS (TA) Class 1 Course

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knew when they were re-starting the course down at worthy down. I need to do my TA Class 1 for doc's and pay and i am just waiting around at the momment. Is there anyway of doing it in house with your unit ??
L

The only authority that has been given so far is to grant Class 3 rates of pay to suitable individuals on authority of Bde SPS branches on the proviso that these individuals attend a Class 3 Course within 12 months of them re starting (whenever that may be!) Class 2 is an in house assessment as per usual but nothing has been pushed out regarding Class 1. If you require CL 1 for promotion and you are fully qualified and recommended in all other aspects you should ask your RAO to push the question up the SPS chain - why should you be penalised!! A bit of forethought wouldn't have gone amiss although I suppose JPA has come straight out of the blue!!!!!

I must have been lucky as I did CL 1 mil clk 18/06-01/07, the course was being rewritten as we did as the allowances were changing all the time. Good course - if you get on it and Michelle is still teaching send her our best wishes from the clerks at 31 sigs

Paul