SPS customer satisfaction survey

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Mercedis, Jul 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We have been told that we have to do a customer satisfaction survey that we have to put out to the unit to measure the level of satisfaction with the level of service form the regt admin office.

Any ideas for some good questions?

Cheers

2. Should you be replaced by better qualified, more interested in their jobs, able to read properly, polite, non bull shitting, helpful, non ass kissing civilians, could be your starter for 10.

3. You've obviously never worked with the civilians that the MOD employs at present!!!! ;)

4. Oh yes I have.........and I have to deal with you people on a weekly basis.

The sad thing is that they pay you more than the civvies.

5. I'm not SPS, but I have seen the standard of civies in APDOs and RAOs and believe me they are very limited in their abilities: strictly 9 to 5, they can not deploy on ops and anything even vaguely outside their job spec and they whinge to their TUs. People like you are wheeling out the same arguments as for civilianising most of the slop jockeys, and now look at the state of the meals you get in messes and the lack of flexibility for anything to be provided outside the feckin contract! Do you really think the grass is greener? Be careful what you wish for!

6. Aw shut the f*ck up and get a sense of humour you pr*ck.

7. My lack of humour must explain why I missed your joke in what I thought was a serious thread! I suggest you save your outstanding wit and dazzling humour for the NAAFI or, here's an idea, why not try and help out the clerk who has asked a serious question. I am beginning to realise why you might have received such bad service from these AGC chaps in the past! What a nobber.

8. You are in the SPS aren't you? You're just ashamed of it.

Get a man's job you tool.

9. Yet another fantastic post you troll! Have you ever considered stand up? Bore off.

10. Have you been sitting up all day waiting for me to post?

Facking Maureen. Come on, let's have your next little gem..........

11. Ah... the bravery of anonymity. I see from most of your posts that you just send pointless one liners. Do you just come on to ARRSE to insult people because you're a little insecure in real life? Is reasoned debate a little beyond your angry little mind. Come on, keep them coming feckwit.

12. Do be brief John, do be brief........

13. If that's all you've got, I'm going home....Bye :)

14. Bye then.

15. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

<Opens door and lobs into conversation>

SPS and AGC can't fight, won't fight :lol: