SPS: Cushdy overseas postings and women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone wet my dry appetite regarding overseas posting whilst serving in the SPS? At this moment I'm in the process of applying to join

Its a tactial move joining the SPS until I can acquire a GCSE or two (I currently have none! fancy that!) on top of my Politics degree to enable me to transfer over to military intelligence.

So in the meantime what can I look forward to ?

Any gorgeous overseas postings that I could apply to?

Hot girls in the corps ? *cough* *cough*

I saw the AGC magazine in our RHQ. There was a picture that said that 70% are in the UK, 25% are in Germany and 5% elsewhere (mostly Cyprus with others in Falklands, Brunei plus embassies).

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
vandyke said:
You're wanting to join SPS? I am suprised you are into girls.
Behave!!! SPS is great if your into girls, they have no standards! Easier to get laid!

B_AND_T said:
vandyke said:
You're wanting to join SPS? I am suprised you are into girls.
Behave!!! SPS is great if your into girls, they have no standards! Easier to get laid![/quote]

As long as you like sharing them with hairy arrsed (female) loggies and you dont mind getting fcuked up the hoop with a strap on :wink:

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
You have been to PRB then! As for the strap on. if you don't push back does it make you gay?

Aparently not B & T.

Hang on, I'll get clarification from the Bootie in the office next door 8O

Edited TWICE for sausage fingeredness :roll:

B_AND_T said:
You have been to PRB then! As for the strap on. if you don't push back does it make you gay?
Apparently you're only gay if you struggle cos it means you like it rough. Apparently.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
codename1157 said:
B_AND_T said:
Apparently you're only gay if you struggle cos it means you like it rough. Apparently.
There speaks the voice of experience!

i've always wondered why fit, healthy young men join the army to work in an office....
if you want to join something as a stepping stone to the int corps, join something that's a bit more army and a bit less bone.

tired_chimp said:
i've always wondered why fit, healthy young men join the army to work in an office....
if you want to join something as a stepping stone to the int corps, join something that's a bit more army and a bit less bone.
Like the Brownies :)

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
tired_chimp said:
Because I'm a fat barstard who likes to drink coffee!

Wow theres so much information here to help me make a decision he says sarcastically.

To be honest your all right in some way SPS seems damn boring! Although I have to say, codename1157, that I will miss the rough gay sex if i did join but perhaps the minging munters would oblige by wearing a strap on! Perhaps if you take it up the poop hole with an instrument other than what god made technically you are not gay?!

@ tired_chimp - sound advice I'm considering a field related to Military intelligence, perhaps an element of survellience e.g Special Observer in the RA. Any other suggestions for related fields?

@ billy.winky - shame that 70% arent based on an exotic island.

david_1978 said:
Wow theres so much information here to help me make a decision he says sarcastically.

To be honest your all right in some way SPS seems damn boring! Although I have to say, codename1157, that I will miss the rough gay sex if i did join but perhaps the minging munters would oblige by wearing a strap on! Perhaps if you take it up the poop hole with an instrument other than what god made technically you are not gay?!

@ tired_chimp - sound advice I'm considering a field related to Military intelligence, perhaps an element of survellience e.g Special Observer in the RA. Any other suggestions for related fields?

@ billy.winky - shame that 70% arent based on an exotic island.
May I suggest 49 Para? Or failing that get yourself down Blockbusters and rent a couple of Bond movies. He seems to have all you're looking for.

tired_chimp said:
Didn't realise that AGC(SPS) Isn't in the Army. Let me guess your a loggie. Last I saw SPS soldiers deployed to all of the Ops that everyone else is on doing the same crap as everyone else and still doing the day job. Seems to me your just a gobby prick who just likes to wind people up.

TeessideWhites said:
tired_chimp said:
Didn't realise that AGC(SPS) Isn't in the Army. Let me guess your a loggie. Last I saw SPS soldiers deployed to all of the Ops that everyone else is on doing the same crap as everyone else and still doing the day job. Seems to me your just a gobby prick who just likes to wind people up.
ok, you don't seem to be the brightest stapler/photocopier about, so i'll try and break this down for you. yeah?
1. i didn't say the sps wasn't in the army.
2. no, i'm not a loggie. does my username not give you a clue?
3. yes, sps deploy. although i've yet to see one regularly on patrol.
4. gobby prick? gosh, that's a bit harsh. did i hit a raw nerve? are you one of the combat typists who joined the sps for the kudos of telling civvy birds that you're in the army and you've deployed to iraqistan, meanwhile ensuring you remain well out of the way by virtue of your capbadge? i can understand when blokes get injured and have no way of progression in their original capbadge then transfer to sps, but my original post was expressing a lack of understanding of the blokes who join specifically to be sps clerks.
i hope i've clarified my position a little, although i'm sure it'll have flown right over your head.

david_1978 said:
Can anyone wet my dry appetite regarding overseas posting whilst serving in the SPS? At this moment I'm in the process of applying to join

Its a tactial move joining the SPS until I can acquire a GCSE or two (I currently have none! fancy that!) on top of my Politics degree to enable me to transfer over to military intelligence.

So in the meantime what can I look forward to ?

Any gorgeous overseas postings that I could apply to?

Hot girls in the corps ? *cough* *cough*
Am I missing something? If you've got a degree you're already streets ahead of the qualifications to join the Int Corps. If you want to join the Int Corps just join don't rely on getting in asa transferee and end up getting stuck doing something you don't like

And if you want to be a policeman - join the police you muppet

Choose your trade as I say, u wanted to drive a police car.

Most choose SPS for a 2nd career ie HRA civy street or CIMA, (not many inf skills are used in civi street mate)

So yes choose your trade - for whatever reason, but remember a fair percentage of SPS are either ex arms clerks who were dual traded anyway or transferees.

If you join as a RMP, u have no right to slate or malign whatever anyone else joins. Its personal choice, freedom of choice also, plus the army allows to change at any point in our career. Like I have said in previous posts dont slate the rmp unless you have served with them.

As for RMP slating unless u r a transferee you have no idea of the idealism linked with teeth arms, so dont post stupid uneducated comments which only make you look worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.