SPS: Cushdy overseas postings and women

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by david_1978, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone wet my dry appetite regarding overseas posting whilst serving in the SPS? At this moment I'm in the process of applying to join

Its a tactial move joining the SPS until I can acquire a GCSE or two (I currently have none! fancy that!) on top of my Politics degree to enable me to transfer over to military intelligence.

So in the meantime what can I look forward to ?

Any gorgeous overseas postings that I could apply to?

Hot girls in the corps ? *cough* *cough*

2. I saw the AGC magazine in our RHQ. There was a picture that said that 70% are in the UK, 25% are in Germany and 5% elsewhere (mostly Cyprus with others in Falklands, Brunei plus embassies).

3. You're wanting to join SPS? I am suprised you are into girls.

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Behave!!! SPS is great if your into girls, they have no standards! Easier to get laid!

7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You have been to PRB then! As for the strap on. if you don't push back does it make you gay?

8. Aparently not B & T.

Hang on, I'll get clarification from the Bootie in the office next door 8O

Edited TWICE for sausage fingeredness :roll:

9. Apparently you're only gay if you struggle cos it means you like it rough. Apparently.

10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

There speaks the voice of experience!

11. i've always wondered why fit, healthy young men join the army to work in an office....
    if you want to join something as a stepping stone to the int corps, join something that's a bit more army and a bit less bone.

12. Like the Brownies :)

13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Because I'm a fat barstard who likes to drink coffee!

14. Wow theres so much information here to help me make a decision he says sarcastically.

To be honest your all right in some way SPS seems damn boring! Although I have to say, codename1157, that I will miss the rough gay sex if i did join but perhaps the minging munters would oblige by wearing a strap on! Perhaps if you take it up the poop hole with an instrument other than what god made technically you are not gay?!

@ tired_chimp - sound advice I'm considering a field related to Military intelligence, perhaps an element of survellience e.g Special Observer in the RA. Any other suggestions for related fields?

@ billy.winky - shame that 70% arent based on an exotic island.

15. May I suggest 49 Para? Or failing that get yourself down Blockbusters and rent a couple of Bond movies. He seems to have all you're looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.