Sprog on parade

Discussion in 'Juniors' started by GG400, Jul 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,
    I am a 65 year old veteran ex 1st Bn Kings Regiment, just found your website.
    Very interesting reading the thread about (Compo Sausages) I used to love them.
    Carry on all. :D
  2. Well seeing as no one else bothered their arrse, welcome GG400. I hope life is treating you well!
  3. Ah one of the old and bold - Do you still tip up at the association do's???
  4. Thanks Joker, I was begining to wonder where everyone was. :D
    To many health probs to list mate, :(
  5. I have not been well enough to get to the KRAK for a couple of years now but did manage to get to Liverpool for the farewell parade through the city even though I was pushed in a wheelchair, but I still keep in touch with some of the lads by phone and email :D
  6. Good evening, GG400, and welcome.

I love your version of the Serenity prayer in your signature. Not seen that before. Made me chuckle.

(Edited to put an "i" serenity.)
  7. Good stuff - I'm sure we'll cross paths at one do or another. I failed to attend the parade as I was trudging around Afghan like a numpty at the time!!! :(
  8. Good evening Bovvy, there is more truth in it than you know. :D
  9. Welcome indeed, dear GG400 from a member of the ARRSE Mick contingent. I hope the NHS shopper you're squatting in isn't permanent.

I also see your mob's given to wearing ARRSE ties. Well done! :D :D :D

10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Look out for the 2 cnuts behind you - they are going to nick your wheels and leave you on bricks :twisted:

p.s. welcome to Arrse (even if I am a bit belated)
  11. The 2 lads at the back are wearing The Kings Regimental ties but I am wearing the KRAK tie (Kings Regiment Association Knowsley)
    The transport is not permenant, but I cant march or walk very far anymore.
    And I am on Oxygen most of the time.
  12. The big lad Pete on the left pushed me on the parade, pair of realy good mates.
  13. once a kingo, always a kingo
  14. Thats what we say Yorkie. :D
  15. Well none the less, good to hear from you mate. Anything the system can do to help you?