Sprog on parade

Hi all,
I am a 65 year old veteran ex 1st Bn Kings Regiment, just found your website.
Very interesting reading the thread about (Compo Sausages) I used to love them.
Carry on all. :D

Ah one of the old and bold - Do you still tip up at the association do's???

Thanks Joker, I was begining to wonder where everyone was. :D
To many health probs to list mate, :(

Closet_Jibber said:
I have not been well enough to get to the KRAK for a couple of years now but did manage to get to Liverpool for the farewell parade through the city even though I was pushed in a wheelchair, but I still keep in touch with some of the lads by phone and email :D

Good evening, GG400, and welcome.

I love your version of the Serenity prayer in your signature. Not seen that before. Made me chuckle.

(Edited to put an "i" serenity.)

GG400 said:
Closet_Jibber said:
I have not been well enough to get to the KRAK for a couple of years now but did manage to get to Liverpool for the farewell parade through the city even though I was pushed in a wheelchair, but I still keep in touch with some of the lads by phone and email :D
Good stuff - I'm sure we'll cross paths at one do or another. I failed to attend the parade as I was trudging around Afghan like a numpty at the time!!! :(

bovvy said:
Good evening, GG400, and welcome.

I love your version of the Serenty prayer in your signature. Not seen that before. Made me chuckle.
Good evening Bovvy, there is more truth in it than you know. :D

GG400 said:
Welcome indeed, dear GG400 from a member of the ARRSE Mick contingent. I hope the NHS shopper you're squatting in isn't permanent.

I also see your mob's given to wearing ARRSE ties. Well done! :D :D :D

MsG

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
GG400 said:
Closet_Jibber said:
Look out for the 2 cnuts behind you - they are going to nick your wheels and leave you on bricks :twisted:

p.s. welcome to Arrse (even if I am a bit belated)

The 2 lads at the back are wearing The Kings Regimental ties but I am wearing the KRAK tie (Kings Regiment Association Knowsley)
The transport is not permenant, but I cant march or walk very far anymore.
And I am on Oxygen most of the time.

The big lad Pete on the left pushed me on the parade, pair of realy good mates.

yorkie79 said:
once a kingo, always a kingo
Thats what we say Yorkie. :D

Not really Joker, just got to keep plodding on.
thanks for asking anyway.