sprog attitude!

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by grab_a_spoon!, Mar 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it me or are the sprogs comming straight from the factory getting attitude reajustments from charlie manson? at my unit we have had 10 or so sprgs gobbing off at cpls, sgt and 1 went nuts a our ssgt! wat the hell has gone wrong?????? :?:

2. ref: your post.
    see: countless other posts.

out.

3. soz dude first time writter thought i'd put my point out there

4. grab a spoon.....please refer to my other replies to your seemingly useless posts. :twisted:

5. Right in that case, stop

Think, is this a valid post in the signals forum, has it been said before, is it just whining, will anything constructive come out of this.

Now think about whether you're going to start that thread.

6. Well in Bull

7. AT LEAST IM CONTRIBUTING BY ADDIND THREADS AND IM NOT JUST TRYING TO GET IN A FIGHT WITH EVERYONE ELSE! SAYING THAT THOUGH YOUR 1 AND ONLY THREAD I CAN FIND IS A REASONABLE ATTEMPT

8. To the rest of arrse i apologise, i've tried to be good but i cant, it's just to easy.

Well at least i can use caps lock. I dont intentionally go looking for fights i just tend to have major problems with incredibly stupid people like yourself. Why do people like you just insist on starting threads with no real understanding of what actually is going on. If you read my input into the sensible threads i'll think you would find the quite intellegable, thats if they're at a level you can read, i believe at some points i have used words with more tha 2 syllables. If you want to post pointless twaddle then stick it in the Naafi, we've had hundreds of threads in here about the same subjects and me and a lot of other ARRSE users are sick of it. Read the forum and if you have a point i'm certain there will be a thread about it somewhere. Dont just start a new thread for the sake of it and for the sake of seeing your name on the internet. I dont see the point on starting a thread just to get my point accross when there is already a thread on the site discussing this. You're new so i'm going easy, in future just have a good look and think before you start a thread. I wasn't trying to have a go at you just pointing out a few simple things you and everyone else should think about before starting a thread. right thats a warning shot, anymore and i'll unload.

9. HEY 'GRAB A SPOON' THIS ISNT A NEW PROBLEM MATE, ITS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE 1998.....THE STANDARD OF RECRUIT IS OUTTA ORDER. I REMEMBER MY MATE GIBBO BEING HUNG OUTTA A WINDOW ON THE 3RD STORY FOR GOBBING OFF BACK IN THE GOOD OLD DAYS. THE DAYS WHEN WE USED TO SHIT OUR SELVES ABOUT ARRIVING AT A 'WORKING UNIT' THE DAYS WHEN YOU USED TO STFU UNTIL YOU WERE SPOKEN TO. THE DAYS OF 'RESPECT'. THE BEST ARMY IN THE WORLD MY ARSE......WE USED TO BE

10. REF MY LAST, 1989

11. REF MY LAST, 1989

12. Don't listen to the Bull(sh1t)
    His type just thrive on negative responses!!

I agree with you, there is a lack of respect in the new recruits but this is also reflected in Civvy life aswell.

In my day we used to respect authority, nowadays, kids just seem to stick 2 fingers up at everyone.

13. Mooch so please give us your wonderful insight into recruit training then. How using your wealth of knowledge can we the army improve our training to produce better soldiers. Surely your wealth of military knowledge will be able to help.

14. It's not the army but todays society that is the problem.
    Moral values arnt what they used to be and there is a lack of respect across the country.

The only way to claw that back is to re-introduce the stocks(and im not talking Oxo)

We need to have a deterrant that will persuade people that the wrong path leads to pain. :wink:

15. daz

daz LE

Oi sprog, turn the FECKING CAPS LOCK OFF :wink:

Daz

Ps, the whine that "it's got worse since my day, has been going on since before pontius became a pilot.

Lets see 89, lazy arse sprog's having to be turfed out of bed, sprog's being beasted for turning up on guard mount is sh~t state (caught one of the feckers pulling his combats out of his fezz bin and the wearing them, fecking grot bag)

Sprogs who's weapons drills were utter shite ( stoppage, I know, lets stand up and point a SLR across the firing line, ****@r)

Sprogs, fecking hate them, but in time they learn, each and every generation has trod the same path.