Spray to boost female sex drive

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by LostBoss, Feb 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4252999.stm

Great - Now all I need is a delivery mechanism and all women not in 3R are prey to my charms.

There again some of the birds I've pulled in the past looked like they were masked up anyway.

2. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Fine if you like porking hairy birds.....bit like being in the navy.
  3. :D :D :D Tuna/pasta salad ALL over monitor!
  4. Somebody suggested using Fly Spray on Dale the Snail................................... and Mace on her fat pal BBC (to keep her away from the fridge).
  5. Maybe that stuff will go well with these..

A company in California [ where else?] called Munki Munki has a line of scented panties
    They feature cartoon characters impregnated with frangrances.. The scratch and sniff aromas include the Handyman [ smells like cedar ]
    Backyard Guy [ BBQ flavoured ] MowerMan [ new cut grass scent ] and the Couch Potato [ smells like pop corn ].

just for you ladies.. I'm aroused.. now you can be too..

or not...
  6. & Popeye the sailor man [rotting Tuna]
  7. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

I thought that a woman's sex drive was somehow related to the expenditure of cash???
  8. You mean you pay her for it?
  9. buy a cropduster, hit the cities
  10. lol you have to when you married...

marriage = legalised prostitution!!!
  11. Spray to improve the female sex drive?......mmmmmmm, personally, I find any pefurme by Hermes wrapped in nice paper will certainly award you an interested glance in your direction.... :wink:

(I can admit this in the secure knowledge I will be getting damn all on Monday.... :? )
  12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Not sure if I believe this spray will work, sounds like too much hype.
    However another firm has found a substance that will halt a woman's sexual drive completely.

They call it 'wedding cake'.
  13. So young, so cynical!!

14. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

What sort of Herpes don't you have & what kind of paper should it be wrapped it in ?
  15. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

MiB is considering publishing a scientific paper in The Lancet on the little known chemical reactions of gold.

The only common chemical reaction involving gold is that with mercury.

HOWEVER.....consider this.

You meet a woman......things go swimmingly, they are cheerful, enthusiastic, healthy and you get to do all kinds of depraved acts and on top of this, with an almost alarming frequency you get to top 'em up with baby-gravy. This can go on for years until you introduce a small amount of gold alloy into the equation.

Then their metabolism becomes destabilised, they get frequent headaches, backaches, nausea, they become moody and demanding and their gentials heal up.