spray painting plce webbing?

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by HMarmedforcesRM396, Jul 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone got a good tutorial on spraying plce webbing? Or is it as simple as just spraying it with paint?

2. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

I imagine the type of paint makes a vast difference....perhaps water based acrylic from an airbrush?

3. Blanco on the cheap! Enamal paint will just cover, cellulose paint melts and attacks the plastic... but.... why? Getting it local dirty does the same job.

Please ask the nice local dirty soldier how you desperatly need a good tutorial.

4. 1. Shake can.
    2. Take off lid.
    3. Aim towards webbing.
    4. Press nozzle.
    5. Make nice patterns.
    5. Thick ****.

• Like Like x 8
  5. I'm loving the deliberate mistake..... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wah????

• Like Like x 1
  7. i have just sprayed mine with a can of coyote brown paint that we got to do our rifles with. looks a bit tonk to be honest but will look better with time. Not that bothered, de-kitting soon.

8. I would suggest if that you are going to be that close to people that it would really make a difference you are in the shit anyway!

9. The OP is a marine so he wants to look AS WARRY AS **** RAAAA!!!!!

10. I'm not a marine, I'm a cadet who wants to be a marine.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ok thanks. Nice to see someone giving a good answer rather than a sarcastic one. Same for warrior and simbo

• Like Like x 1
  12. The prosecution rests ...

Seriously. Well done to you mate. If that's your chosen career good luck and keep at it.

13. Can you still get DPM paint from the QMs or is it MTP now?

Does anyone have the NSN?

Sent in a harsh font, using finger paints

14. All DPM paint should have been withdrawn by now, MTP paint should only be issued with the correct applicator complete to CES.

• Like Like x 1