spousal rants

I mentioned this in the NAAFI Bar threads but may be more appropo here.

Just what is it about men (and women) who get married then rag on and on about their spouse but don't do anything about it?

You know the ones; they're here in droves. Complain about how their missus (or mister) is old, wanker, fat, gives them a general hard time, is bored, yada yada yada.

If it gets old then its up to you to do something about it and splitting may be the answer. It is pathetic to spend time with someone you just really don't want to be with under the guise of saving "the marriage."

Which is my next point: Is it more fulfilling to have a safe "marriage" rather than a long term relationship with someone that you really love?

If anyone has ideas let's discuss ... marriage or eternal love?

IG

I'd rather pay for sex with a good looking younger whore than pay for a home and car that some bitch will want half of when I decide I don't want to live with it any more because she's turned into her mother and I can't find my ball pein hammer and a map of Epping Forest.

Is that discussion enough for you Sweetcheeks and if your under 30 years old, do want a shag?

jarrod248 said:
You can love someone but not always like them, take that ginger haired cnut of mine.
OK, are you lonely or just a masochist?

IG

In my experience the biggest cause of rows and unhappiness in a marriage or any other relationship is the interfering female who just has to stick her big fcuking nose in and cause unrest. Especially emotionally challenged red brick alumni who have 'Gosh, just been so busy getting this Nepalese Moon Poetry degree to even think about men'. So because their life is so completely empty try to talk emotion with their oh so tight buddies on the net thinking they will gain fulfillment and enlightenment.

Do they have IRONY in the States?? :?

My OH drives me to distraction! He is a sexually deviant, emotionally repressed p'sshead who doesn't listen to a word I say.
As for the kids, well they are driving me to an early grave. Satan's spawn has nothing on them!!
If Vin Diesel was to appear on my doorstep dressed in his Riddick kit would I run away from it all? Too right!!

But unless Vin has a penchant for hippocrocapigs with a face like a melted welly and an arrse the size of Edinburgh I guess I'm stuck here.

Do I moan about them? Of course I do! Would I change them? Not for the world! :wink:

Just don't tell them I said that!!

IvyGrad said:
It is pathetic to spend time with someone you just really don't want to be with under the guise of saving "the marriage."
Agreed! I would rather be on my own than with someone that makes me miserable.

Perturbed said:
IvyGrad said:
It is pathetic to spend time with someone you just really don't want to be with under the guise of saving "the marriage."
Thirded best to end otherwise you will end up in the nuthouse or prison for a long time

But men get the better of the marriage ... they will put up with a nagging drek of a wife in order to appear "normal" and "proper" especially if she is involved in charity work or religion.

Gives them some legitimacy no matter how depraved they are.

Anyone else in the know about this?

Bill and Hillary Clinton are the role models for such a marriage.

And me and my friends have all experienced this at least once.

IG

IvyGrad said:
Perturbed said:
IvyGrad said:
But men get the better of the marriage ... they will put up with a nagging lowlife drek of a wife in order to appear "normal" and "proper" especially if she is involved in charity work or religion.

Gives them some legitimacy no matter how depraved they are.

Anyone else in the know about this?

Bill and Hillary Clinton are the role models for such a marriage.

And me and my friends have all experienced this at least once.

IG
Hahahahaha, fcuking shut up you septic tw@t

Nothing better than doing it nasty with a charity type................
Fancy getting a bit nast IG.

(sod off moody I've got a head-ache :wink: )

ad boys!

Ha Ha Ha.

I graciously decline your offer. I'm a bit off of the hot and nasty for now.
IG

IvyGrad said:
right-grumpy said:

Yeah, that's so taboo ... guess that's what older men who can't keep an erection have to do to perform.

Bad boys!

Ha Ha Ha.

Still smarting from being dumped.

IG
I take it you were binned by a married bloke then. boohoo.

And since you brought it up, I'll raise you ... why do men who are married rant and rant about their spouse on this forum? (and in general)?

IG

IvyGrad said:
Moodybitch said:
IvyGrad said:
right-grumpy said:

Yeah, that's so taboo ... guess that's what older men who can't keep an erection have to do to perform.

Bad boys!

Ha Ha Ha.

Still smarting from being dumped.

IG
I take it you were binned by a married bloke then. boohoo.
No, but why you ask?

And since you brought it up, I'll raise you ... why do men who are married rant and rant about their spouse on this forum? (and in general)?

IG
Quite possibly because anyone who has been in a relationship for a significant length of time is bound to know their partners faults and whinge about them.

Besides, moaning is what Brits do best. We like it. So take your idealistic rose-tinted views and feck orf back to reading relationship advice in Cosmo.

FYI - I'm happily married. My husband isn't, but who gives a fcuk.

I feel sorry for you.

I'd rather be alone than with someone who is miserable with me.

And I give a feck ... why share your space, body, spirit with someone who is not willing to be with you for the long haul?

Apropos to my original posting, true love is best begun when young. When you get older you're more picky and cynical.

IG

IvyGrad said:
I feel sorry for you.

And I give a feck ... why share your space, body, spirit with someone who is not willing to be with you for the long haul?

Apropos to my original posting, true love is best begun when young. When you get older you're more picky and cynical.

IG
Well, you just got dumped so you are alone.

Merry Christmas.

IvyGrad said:
I feel sorry for you.

IG
You really do talk daft at times. Marriage, like friendship, is always in a constant state of repair. You work together to make things work it wont always be easy but overall wonderful things can be achieved. Just because you aren't deliriously happy all the time doesn't mean that you can't be happy most of the time. Sure, don't stay if you are desperately unhappy or abused but always try to make things work and walk as a last resort.
I noted your sweeping generalisation that men complain about their wives. I don't, I'm very happy with my wife, she does things from time to time that may upset me but there again I am sure that she has a lot to put up with from me. I appreciate her and everything she is and does. True love can begin at any age, it is not in the sole provenance of the young.

My Spouse /hag/cow/bitch is having a rant right now down stairs seems to think that I had an affair ten years ago and she only found out today by bumping in to an old mate of mines ex in Tescos and she spilled the beans as her old man shat on her what’s good for the goose and all that. Of course I’m in denial mode and saying that that this bird is just being a vindictive evil cow and proclaiming my undying love ahhhhhhhhh would I ever “cough” be unfaithful never . Who wants the CSA knocking on the front door needless to say when I see my EX mate at the weekend Ill have to thank him for telling his ex that I may or may not have had a quick shag on a course that he was also on.
What’s the saying lose lips sink ships?

Latest Threads