SPOTY.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Without the eternal Sluggie to kick it off... when is it getting going again?

Without the eternal Sluggie to kick it off... when is it getting going again?
Self nomination? Retract it now, you have a somewhere between infinitesimal and zero chance of winning a podium place given the quality of SPotYness displayed by our top three places winner.

Self nomination? Retract it now, you have a somewhere between infinitesimal and zero chance of winning a podium place given the quality of SPotYness displayed by our top three places winner.
There have been some absolutely top notch quality belters over the past year! Some continuing their humungous dickheadness from previous year(s). I think it's going to be a photo finish amongst about 10 of them by my counting.

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Thank you Sir! I know where I am in the running ;). I rarely nominate anyone, cunt not and ye shall not be cunted, as the Good Book says...in more polite language of course ;)

Mmmm tony_o my nomination

NSP

LE
Bit early, isn't it? I envisage that this will shortly go the way of previous years early efforts to get the ball rolling and be locked with a suitably pithy comment from The_Duke.

In any case, hasn't @Joker62 been the creator and curator of the annual "official" poll thread the last few years...?

There have been some absolutely top notch quality belters over the past year! Some continuing their humungous dickheadness from previous year(s). I think it's going to be a photo finish amongst about 10 of them by my counting.
Probably translates to a photo finish between nine for fourth place and lower then. The reigning champion will again sweep the board for the top three with its original incarnation plus two of it’s socks.

NSP

LE
Oh, and Tony_O and PeteThePlane since Baglock seems to have fornicated off into the distance. Nah - fuggit; Baglock as well.

The_Duke

LE
Bit early, isn't it? I envisage that this will shortly go the way of previous years early efforts to get the ball rolling and be locked with a suitably pithy comment from The_Duke.

In any case, hasn't @Joker62 been the creator and curator of the annual "official" poll thread the last few years...?
You win.

locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 269
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 347
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 1502

Latest Threads