Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

SPotY 2021 Mid Period Appraisal Review (MPAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bravo_Bravo get's my seal of approval as SPotY 2021 simply because he continually hijacks sensible threads and than attempts to incite/implame arguments in an attempt to derail them with his continuous self obsession attention seeking OCD

And you'd not ever have the courage to try it. What is it with you and wanting to cause me physical harm? First the threat of being stabbed, then two references of hitting me with a shovel? Are you that emotionally unstable?
You stupid Cnut, how can he threaten you when he doesn’t know who you are?
PS don’t answer you are on ignore I just had to see what the noise was all about.
You were a worthy winner last year and will no doubt win again this year, this time by a country mile.

Last edited:
@Bravo_Bravo get's my seal of approval as SPotY 2021 simply because he continually hijacks sensible threads and than attempts to incite/implame arguments in an attempt to derail them with his continuous self obsession attention seeking OCD

there’s no contest. Whilst your nominated snowflake is a throbber of the first degree, he’s a mere foreskin when compared to our erstwhile hero of the RAF Regiment.

Common sense would dictate so, I mean the period surrounding the vote, creates a lot of traffic for the site, lots of people f new emails that can be sold, I mean who creates a sock account to vote multiple times?

There are some prize candidates out there, but your post is potentially the clincher.

Status
Not open for further replies.