SPotY 2021 Mid Period Appraisal Review (MPAR)

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
There is only one contender. Our erstwhile hero of the RAF Regiment.
You are of course correct. But there are some strong contenders capable of pipping him at the finish line (stand fast @Bravo_Bravo )

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It is threads like this that bring out the soft, girly side of Arrsers and which shows what a caring bunch we are, totally supportive of colleagues.

Proud to be an Arrser! :rofl:

You still upset am a veteran, aren't you? Such a failure you and your mates' judgement, not one of you got anything right about me. The mod that thinks am @PhotEx is the best, and the pathetic cavalcade of weakness that repeat the lies. You should all nominate and self-vote yourselves for SPOTY.
Weak

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
It is threads like this that bring out the soft, girly side of Arrsers and which shows what a caring bunch we are, totally supportive of colleagues.

Proud to be an Arrser! :rofl:

wait 'til the football is over. Lets see how it goes then.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Yeah, but he's disappeared now, the rape-condoning bellend.
Come on now- it's not called rape, it's the alternate tourist tax for the subcontinent.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Come on now- it's not called rape, it's the alternate tourist tax for the subcontinent.

It was reasonably amusing when he linked to these British rape stories to "prove" we were just as bad as India and it turned out they were immigrants from his country.

Says someone who is rather vague about their service.
One mans vagaries is another’s reticence
Albeit persec is an art that gets ignored when trying to tell a tale
I knew a man who was sas, everyone said no way he’s a remf.
Turned out his flight log showed the types of aircraft flown in both seats

One mans vagaries is another’s reticence
Albeit persec is an art that gets ignored when trying to tell a tale
I knew a man who was sas, everyone said no way he’s a remf.
Turned out his flight log showed the types of aircraft flown in both seats
Well, he must be rather good at PERSEC, given the howlers he has stated about his service.

Latest Threads