Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

SPotY 2021 Mid Period Appraisal Review (MPAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shitley not... how can you remove the front-runner for SPOTY? Do we then need the plead his case for a lifetime award a la Bugsy?

No. The previous year's winner will walk it

there can only be one winner. He returns tomorrow after a site ban, having spent the last couple of weeks sulking in his caravan. He must be full of pent up anger and I’m looking forward to the onslaught of drivel.

our erstwhile hero of the RAF regiment. We eagerly await his return………..

I wasn’t aware he had been banned.
Now you mention it I haven’t had him interject inferred racism into my posts in a completely unrelated way lately.

What was he banned for?

I wasn’t aware he had been banned.
Now you mention it I haven’t had him interject inferred racism into my posts in a completely unrelated way lately.

What was he banned for?

Doing exactly what you have just described in the Euros thread and basically creating a bun fight where there was absolutely no need for it. So basically the usual.

Well, that proves you're talking shite. There's a mnemnonic for everything. KISS.

1626786218476.png

Doing exactly what you have just described in the Euros thread and basically creating a bun fight where there was absolutely no need for it. So basically the usual.

It all seems a bit sad.
If he is doing it just to wind people up that’s fair enough, but if he has issues in his real life I did urge him to try to sort those or concentrate on those.
Being constantly bitter just kills the human soul.

I feel the turnip being discussed has some form of digital Aspergers, with a little digital Tourettes thrown in for good measure. It’s probably fine in it’s world of fantasy, but struggles when engaging with the human race.

The poor lamb.

It all seems a bit sad.
If he is doing it just to wind people up that’s fair enough, but if he has issues in his real life I did urge him to try to sort those or concentrate on those.
Being constantly bitter just kills the human soul.

its a wind-up. He's a big fibber.

Status
Not open for further replies.