SPotY 2021 Mid Period Appraisal Review (MPAR)

in the real world, people like you are lepers, and if you had the temerity to mouth off your bile in decent company, you really would get the "Whistling Shovel "
I'm nicking that.

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
Psycopaths usually make a good job of covering their tracks before, thank God, they're finally nabbed.......
And you'd not ever have the courage to try it. What is it with you and wanting to cause me physical harm? First the threat of being stabbed, then two references of hitting me with a shovel? Are you that emotionally unstable?

Slime

LE
Well just look at the several posters who rejoiced in me getting 10 days off, especially the one who begged for his account to be deleted and rejoined the same day, @Simmerit

I wouldn't blame anyone for being glad you were gone.
We already have the original Bugsy, you are nothing more than a second rate copy.

D

Deleted 136127

And you'd not ever have the courage to try it. What is it with you and wanting to cause me physical harm? First the threat of being stabbed, then two references of hitting me with a shovel? Are you that emotionally unstable?

And he’s off!!!!

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, pull your socks up, you need to keep up ;)
I don't have any "arrse socks" but I could try pulling myself up by my bootlaces if you wish.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Im not sure, despite last years being the most successful ever in terms of numbers of posts, number of people reading the thread and it being much more popular/better than Jokers feeble efforts. Its actually quite hard to stay neutral, all I have to laugh at is Bugsy (who was exempt nomination). Several times I had a ton of evidence why some of the nominees deserve it but couldnt use it.

Maybe Jarrod will run it by himself this year.
No buddy, Sluggy made us both promise on her death bed that we must carry on.

Slime

LE
I don't have any "arrse socks" but I could try pulling myself up by my bootlaces if you wish.

Thinking about the two phrases, they are a bit naff really aren’t they?

Just imagine living in a world where you were judged by the height of your socks :)

Obviously sarn’t majors loved that kind of thing, but it would be a bit odd in the real world.

@Bravo_Bravo get's my seal of approval as SPotY 2021 simply because he continually hijacks sensible threads and than attempts to incite/implame arguments in an attempt to derail them with his continuous self obsession attention seeking OCD

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
You stupid Cnut, how can he threaten you when he doesn’t know who you are?
PS don’t answer you are on ignore I just had to see what the noise was all about.
You were a worthy winner last year and will no doubt win again this year, this time by a country mile.

Last edited:
D

Deleted 136127

@Bravo_Bravo get's my seal of approval as SPotY 2021 simply because he continually hijacks sensible threads and than attempts to incite/implame arguments in an attempt to derail them with his continuous self obsession attention seeking OCD

there’s no contest. Whilst your nominated snowflake is a throbber of the first degree, he’s a mere foreskin when compared to our erstwhile hero of the RAF Regiment.

Common sense would dictate so, I mean the period surrounding the vote, creates a lot of traffic for the site, lots of people f new emails that can be sold, I mean who creates a sock account to vote multiple times?

There are some prize candidates out there, but your post is potentially the clincher.

Latest Threads