SPotY 2021 Mid Period Appraisal Review (MPAR)

Ritch

LE
Fucks sake lads, can't you all just hold hands, have a snog and get it all out of your systems?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
For what it's worth I actually have a formal diagnosis of bipolar, and still manage to post less bollox than most of the above.

Slime

LE
For what it's worth I actually have a formal diagnosis of bipolar, and still manage to post less bollox than most of the above.

Well, pull your socks up, you need to keep up ;)

Slime

LE
Not as much as some people’s quims.

I won’t ask you to name them, not because that would make your comment an ad hom, but simply because I know you haven't shown the fortitude in the past to back up your assertions.

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
I won’t ask you to name them, not because that would make your comment an ad hom, but simply because I know you haven't shown the fortitude in the past to back up your assertions.
The usual suspects that have “not been bothered“ since the “cancer“ thread from several years ago. In particular the two poster who repeatedly claim to out me, yet when neither to do so bottle it.

Slime

LE
The usual suspects that have “not been bothered“ since the “cancer“ thread from several years ago. In particular the two poster who repeatedly claim to out me, yet when neither to do so bottle it.

You would have seen I DIDN‘T ask you to name them.
Ive seen your weasel words (like you have just used again) when you where previously asked.

You haven’t posted who ‘were not bothered’ either.
I think you just like trying to annoy people or making things up.
As long as that works for you thats fine.
Maybe you and the people you are too afraid to name should have your own ‘bottlers thread’. :)

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
You would have seen I DIDN‘T ask you to name them.
Ive seen your weasel words (like you have just used again) when you where previously asked.

You haven’t posted who ‘were not bothered’ either.
I think you just like trying to annoy people or making things up.
As long as that works for you thats fine.
Maybe you and the people you are too afraid to name should have your own ‘bottlers thread’. :)
Well just look at the several posters who rejoiced in me getting 10 days off, especially the one who begged for his account to be deleted and rejoined the same day, @Simmerit

Not as much as some people’s quims.
Well just look at the several posters who rejoiced in me getting 10 days off, especially the one who begged for his account to be deleted and rejoined the same day, @Simmerit

And he’s off.

No one really gives a damn....... just go away, you are a filthy twisted individual, who enjoys causing misery for decent people....... in the real world, people like you are lepers, and if you had the temerity to mouth off your bile in decent company, you really would get the "Whistling Shovel "

Just go away.....

So my nomination is last years winner cause he’s a complete and utter cock.

Do I need to say any more to support the nomination and does someone need to second it?

Has he won yet?

Latest Threads