SPotY 2021 Mid Period Appraisal Review (MPAR)

Do they pay you for this surety of opinion? Remember, they never thought he would win. There is nothing predictable about President Trump.
How about you predict his trajectory back in to the White House during this current presidency? You seen sure he is the serving president and that he will be reinstated, what ever that means, constitutionally.

The GPMGs fitted to our Pumas were single shot.

“opening fire”
BANG!
”stoppage!”
”opening fire”
BANG!
”stoppage!”
”opening fire”
BANG!
”stoppage!”
repeat ad nauseum.

I was just imagining getting a single shot GPMG on my FAC as the looks of shock and envy at Bisley when I turned up.

I can dream can’t I?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Booby traps are what we (and other Armies) set up using equipment specifically for the task, such as A Firing Device Demolition Combination and in service explosives.
Or in the case of the ACC, a layer of curried chicken on top of a curry made from washed compo pilchards!

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Or in the case of the ACC, a layer of curried chicken on top of a curry made from washed compo pilchards!

Oh please tell me you didn't !!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oh please tell me you didn't !!
I didn't and neither did the other lowly privates, but when it came to service, the only chef on the hotplate was the "very experienced" full screw who did!

Strangely enough, right now i am eating half a tin of beans mixed with a tin of mackerel in tomato sauce all covered in brown sauce all heated up in micro wave. Could i have joined the ACC?

You're eating it - implying it is indeed actually edible.

No ACC for you, sunshine.
I was told once that the chefs don't eat what they serve. They keep the good stuff, steaks etc, for themselves

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Or liver, tenderised and grilled to look like steak. Bbastards.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I was told once that the chefs don't eat what they serve. They keep the good stuff, steaks etc, for themselves
Yeah right! We ate the same stuff as the lads.

Latest Threads