SPotY 2021 Mid Period Appraisal Review (MPAR)

Top tip as you are googling, remember what weapon you fired and what vehicle you said you have driven, then find the few years that where both used and look for the training camp you could have gone to.
Next question will be slightly harder
Top Tips these. :thumleft:

A GPMG needs it's gas balanced so you get a smooth rate of fire and not having to cock it repearedly. It can be useful if you want to fire it single shots if you don't mind cocking the thing

PS Thanks for replying, now the mong brigade will be out bitching that they weren't as good as me
You mean set your gas settings up to the correct level. Ie 7 clicks out from fully In.
Thats basics.

After much thought and deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that our little pet The Assassin is 14 years old and reads lots of books by people like Andy Mcnab.

He knows what the weapon systems are, but really doesn't know them intimately enough to pass muster with blokes who've actually used them and instructed in their use.

Taking out IED's with a GPMG. Hmmmm, that could have saved Dingerr a lot of aggro and participation in the radical weight loss programme.

We've been through this before, I believe. Once a person has the title of president, he keeps is for life, even after leaving office.

On a second note, President Trump is in reality the current president. Do you really think all these comings and goings to G'tmo is under the auspices of Sleepy Jo who can't tell the difference between his sister and his wife?
Poor @Bravo_Bravo hasn't got a chance this year

Because he's only served one term and the law allows two so he could stand for election again to win a second term, perhaps...?

Perchance a semantic slip on the use of "reinstated" in the original submission, m'lud, due to my client being a bit thick...?
He could be re-elected, yes - only during a Presidential election and he could only serve 1 more term He cannot be reinstated.

Last edited:
For the SPOTY thing.
The Assassin has potential I feel, it depends on what book he reads next though.
1624515626399.png

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
He will descend from heaven on a golden shaft of light, surrounded by a choir of angels?
Er, point of order, the collective noun for a group of angels is host, whether they are singing or not.

Truxx

LE
Here's the thing.

Any potential SPOTY would, at this stage, feel a little bit awkward about being in the frame (in that the P stands for penis not personality)

So they might think that a Good Plan would be to keep their heads down.

But oooo no. Far too easy.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Here's the thing.

Any potential SPOTY would, at this stage, feel a little bit awkward about being in the frame (in that the P stands for penis not personality)

So they might think that a Good Plan would be to keep their heads down.

But oooo no. Far too easy.

Should a SPoTY sock account be known as a willy warmer?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
You mean set your gas settings up to the correct level. Ie 7 clicks out from fully In.
Thats basics.

A pedant writes:

No: at some time, he has seen reference to 'balancing the gun'.

It is a 'thing'.

It would be interesting if he could explain it here: if he does take up the challenge, look out for mention of a 'white mark'.

Or not, depending on how genuine he is.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
In one of, ahem, Andy McNabs fiction [note - fiction] books he describes dialling the regulator down to be able to fire "controlled double-taps" from his GPMG.

Comments from the field....?
Wah shield up: As any fule kno, reducing the gas slows the weapon, potentially allowing the firer to fire only two (and sometimes one) round with very sensitive trigger control, but you can't adjust the regulator to specifically fire double taps.
Wouldn't know, this was used to take out a booby-trapped mortar tube from a distance.
Why? What were they aiming at and at what range?

A pedant writes:

No: at some time, he has seen reference to 'balancing the gun'.

It is a 'thing'.

It would be interesting if he could explain it here: if he does take up the challenge, look out for mention of a 'white mark'.

Or not, depending on how genuine he is.

ACAB has already mentioned how earlier.

Anyway ladies, as a collective who has got someone so wrong, I salute your mediocrity. I have nothing to answer, just because my experience wasn't as dull and repetitive as yours, and your service is far too big a part of your lives that you never shut up about it. It says far more about your judgement, or lack of good judgement in this case, than your alleged competency. Keep spreading the lies and the negative waves, your misery warms me.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
no, armoury storage is six clicks. You balance it then two clicks back. But this is from a dozen years ago, not when you did it last century
I'm interested* by the tale of using a GPMG, specifically unbalanced so that it only fired one round, to "take out a booby-trapped mortar tube from a distance".

Why would anyone do that?

* Okay, not interested, entertained.

Latest Threads