SPotY 2021 Mid Period Appraisal Review (MPAR)

As it's mid June, we are now approaching the mid point of 2021. Now is as good a time as any to give a halfway point review of the contenders for Site Penis of the Year 2021:

@Bravo_Bravo A- Strong showing so far. Tends to accelerate his penistry in December, so judging by how much of a bell end he is being at the minute, is well placed to win his crown .

@Himmler74 A- Doing excellently well at the minute. Is both talking pure bollocks and also managing to irritate everyone, which is the sign of a true penis.

@DaManBugs B- Also quiet. Has he moved on from virtual pigeons to real ones?

@Sixty C Quiet. Possibly has realised that being an antagonistic knob does not serve him well.

Any other feedback on potential nominees?

Last edited:
As it's mid June, we are now approaching the mid point of 2021. Now is as good a time as any to give a halfway point review of the contenders for Site Penis of the Year 2021:

@Bravo_Bravo A- Strong showing so far. Tends to accelerate his penistry in December, so judging by how much of a bell end he is being at the minute, is well placed to win his crown .

@Himmler74 A- Doing excellently well at the minute. Is both talking pure bollocks and also managing to irritate everyone, which is the sign of a true penis.

@Brotherton Lad B- Quiet at the minute. Has he accepted the demise of his beloved EU?

@Sixty C Quiet. Possibly has realised that being an antagonistic knob does not serve him well.

Brotherton Lad is coming to grips with the demise of his beloved wife. That’s why he is quiet.
Give him a break.

DITA

MIA
Brotherton Lad is coming to grips with the demise of his beloved wife. That’s why he is quiet.
Give him a break.

Sad news.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer

You invitin’ a smitin’ boy?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
To be fair, you'd do well to make it worse that the guilt I just got from accidentally kicking a Remainer at the wrong time.
Ach, there’s no way you could have known. Doubt BL will be worried about the pixels.

Truxx

LE
I am astonished that @wetsmonkey did not make the cut.

That said, were I penning his MPAR I would struggle to nail exactly where he would need to sharpen his performance to really crack the SPOTY thing, because across the board he has just the determination, stamina, pointlessness and single mindedness to stand him in very good stead indeed. Perhaps a little more attention to detail at times, but he makes up for this with outstanding endless repetition even in spite of real contrary evidence, and his short interventions , referred to as trolling by some, have just the right amount of pointlessness to ensure that his candidacy is strong.

I place him well into the top third of contenders, provided that he does not let up his efforts. His constantly referring to the PM as "Bozo" is a particularly strong trait which marks him out as a contender to watch.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

That said, were I penning his MPAR I would struggle to nail exactly where he would need to sharpen his performance to really crack the SPOTY thing, because across the board he has just the determination, stamina, pointlessness and single mindedness to stand him in very good stead indeed. Perhaps a little more attention to detail at times, but he makes up for this with outstanding endless repetition even in spite of real contrary evidence, and his short interventions , referred to as trolling by some, have just the right amount of pointlessness to ensure that his candidacy is strong.

I place him well into the top third of contenders, provided that he does not let up his efforts. His constantly referring to the PM as "Bozo" is a particularly strong trait which marks him out as a contender to watch.
His problem, such as it is, is that he is a one-stroke pony. Boris Grr is his thing and beyond that he rarely posts and when he does they can be slightly sensible posts! :)

If you want someone who is really annoying and always is missed off these lists I nominate @Auld-Yin :)

His problem, such as it is, is that he is a one-stroke pony. Boris Grr is his thing and beyond that he rarely posts and when he does they can be slightly sensible posts! :)

If you want someone who is really annoying and always is missed off these lists I nominate @Auld-Yin :)
Self flagellation - I’m impressed!

Still fixated I see. When are you going to let us all know what rules were broken to get the vaccine programme going?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Honourable mention to @stacker1 for being the first person I've put on ignore in 16 years. The eternally angry little onanist is not a winner by any means, but he's tenaciously irritating nevertheless.

@wetsmonkey as previously noted really needs to diversify if he wants to win. Boris grrr is all very well, but he needs to start irritating Remainoids too, or he'll never make the cut.

@Himmler74 is a cvnt. Odds on favourite.

@Bravo_Bravo ? He'll fvck it up at the last hurdle just like he always does. No medal for him (as ever).

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Still fixated I see. When are you going to let us all know what rules were broken to get the vaccine programme going?
Fvck off - we're talking about you not to you, bellend. But you're free to take notes.

Edit to add: Kudos on accusing someone else of fixation.

Sounds to me like political censorship. We don’t like your political point of view, so in order to censor you, we are going to threaten you with some humiliating award.

Sounds like I am worrying some people who only want an echo chamber Bozo circle jerk.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Sounds to me like political censorship. We don’t like your political point of view, so in order to censor you, we are going to threaten you with some humiliating award.

Sounds like I am worrying some people who only want an echo chamber Bozo circle jerk.
Good effort but you're fooling nobody. No last minute inflation of marks.

Fvck off - we're talking about you not to you, bellend. But you're free to take notes.

Edit to add: Kudos on accusing someone else of fixation.

Keep your door double locked, don’t want you wetting your pants over the locals.

Truxx

LE

Very good point.

Plus you are a Scotlander, giving you a natural edge in this sort of thing.

Latest Threads