• Bravo Bravo

• John G

• Redshift

Results are only viewable after voting.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Your own fault for getting attached to it.
More due to the fact that half my insides followed it as well as some particularly reluctant farmers Giles which had been hanging on for grim death since Op. Grapple

That’ll be the senility again.
Yappy little thing ain't you.
Ah well, the dogs bark, the caravan moves on..

We all have our crosses to bear good sir.
Always a "lively" away trip
edit; having said that ive witnessed more aggro in Lahndan from spuds, wet spam and those blue cnuts than i ever did with Milwall

Last edited:
hence Joker considering this when revising the Rules on nominees, I can state that, it would probably be easier next year to list those who haven't posted utter shite.
You mean a sort of Site Not A Permasending Penis (Yet) award? Hmm, like the title; kind of snappy ...

Nato123

War Hero
You mean a sort of Site Not A Permasending Penis (Yet) award? Hmm, like the title; kind of snappy ...
Yes, I think that both of us would be on the list, no?

Could also do the 'Best , balanced and fair minded Mod of the year' award .

I'd nominate 'Sixty' every time.

Oh, I'm a definite non-contender. I could list the reasons why but, as dingerr could tell you, they'd be

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer

So would I. I'm funny as fuck and ridiculously handsome as well. With so many gifts in one package it's a wonder that I have time to be condescending to site bellends.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT

I don't think mods can ever be popular tbh.

This "remaining partial" stuff always seems to upset someone, usually depending on which side of the political spectrum they sit. And it's got even worse with bloody Brexit.

With a broad range of members from ultra-left leaning to far right, you're always going to seem leftie to the Alf Garnett bigot types, and right to the commie bastards.

Funny though, the ones who accuse you of being all snowflakey because you've had to delete their racist post, and moan about not being able to say this that and the other anymore are usually the first to hit the report button when they get "cocked" by PM.

Anyway, what's the scores on the doors so far? Can't see as I haven't voted...

Nato123

War Hero
So would I. I'm funny as fuck and ridiculously handsome as well. With so many gifts in one package it's a wonder that I have time to be condescending to site bellends.

Cool, you forgot to mention that you're able to laugh at yourself and not bite either

...so the thread from last night wasn't a lot on nonsense then - where you allowed others to give it to me, but me not allowed to give it back?

Maybe, that's where i'm going wrong , expecting all or none of us to be thread banned for posting shite....or is it just selective shite you allow?

Ah, no worries. Must be terrible having a stalker or so bored on stag that you'd invent a shite thread.

Nato123

War Hero

This "remaining partial" stuff always seems to upset someone, usually depending on which side of the political spectrum they sit. And it's got even worse with bloody Brexit.

With a broad range of members from ultra-left leaning to far right, you're always going to seem leftie to the Alf Garnett bigot types, and right to the commie bastards.

Funny though, the ones who accuse you of being all snowflakey because you've had to delete their racist post, and moan about not being able to say this that and the other anymore are usually the first to hit the report button when they get "cocked" by PM.

yeah, very true...good job, i didn't report it but bought it out into the open for all to see :)

You don’t have to be a prick every day of your life, you can take a day off you know. Although if you did people would wonder if something was wrong or you actually got your hole.

D

Deleted 24582

Can we just like you or hate you based on what kind of beer you drink? That is the only fair way.[/QUOTE]

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
You don’t have to be a prick every day of your life, you can take a day off you know. Although if you did people would wonder if something was wrong or you actually got your hole.
Oh yeah. Forgot that I can also make people dance like monkeys at my leisure. Dance for me again, monkey.

Oh yeah. Forgot that I can also make people dance like monkeys at my leisure. Dance for me again, monkey.
You funny man remind me next time you're in scotland so i can buy you a drink enjoying your wit while you tell of your latest tales of derring

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 831
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 347
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 1502

Latest Threads