• Amazing Lobster

• Robme

• Fake Sheikh

• LJonesy

• Bravo Bravo

• John G

• Redshift

Results are only viewable after voting.
No. I do not. The geriatric bellend's been at the meths again.
Ah. That wasn't a sock puppet account: that was one of the several times I changed the user-name on this my only account. You senile cunt.
I'll just leave that there. Lies spring to mind.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'll just leave that there. Lies spring to mind.
What part of 'sock-puppet' are you struggling with? DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN THIS WAS ALL FIELDS?

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Cheers. Always nice to have a fan. A fat, cretinous one right enough but I'll take it where I can get it.
Yes, you are my hero, no, honestly, I don't think you are a sad, inadequate at all.

However it is nice that the Arrse hierarchy embrace care in the community & the ethos of remploy when bestowing mod status...

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yes, you are my hero, no, honestly, I don't think you are a sad, inadequate at all.

However it is nice that the Arrse hierarchy embrace care in the community & the ethos of remploy when bestowing mod status...
Shush, fat lad. Crack on, those pies won't eat themselves.

What part of 'sock-puppet' are you struggling with? DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN THIS WAS ALL FIELDS?
I remember when Mods were Mods. Not chicken shit wibblers. Where did you learn about Persec, in the Guides?

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Bloody Hell! That's a clever trick and no mistake. How did you learn to pack your Cumberland Curls in a wrapper before popping them out in the crapper?
Eat a bag of wrappers then your blog-eggs come out pre-wrapped. Corners can be a bit sharp on the old ringpiece though.

That actually looks like the Eartha Kitt I launched this morning! A small tear trickled.
If I snipped off a cable that size, there'd be more than just a small tear.

I'm sure blood would have beaded on my forehead.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I remember when Mods were Mods. Not chicken shit wibblers. Where did you learn about Persec, in the Guides?
Really? You used the same user-name on several sites and appear baffled that such a thing as a search engine exists. Admittedly, when you were young electricity was a novelty but still; I’ll take no lessons on persec from you.

Shush, fat lad. Crack on, those pies won't eat themselves.
Thanks speshul, my wicker log burner basket has just broke. How you fixed for a bit of basket weaving? No pressure, appreciate licking stamps is full time job for you...

Really? You used the same user-name on several sites and appear baffled that such a thing as a search engine exists. Admittedly, when you were young electricity was a novelty but still; I’ll take no lessons on persec from you.
I did? You can back that up of course.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
That’s pretty insulting when @cent05zr70 has to use a colostomy bag. For shame.
Oh dearie me. Flailing away like a right little flailer. That's the sort of tripe Lobster comes up with. The pair of you are much of a muchness though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 831
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 347
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 1502

Latest Threads