• Amazing Lobster

• Robme

• Fake Sheikh

• LJonesy

• Bravo Bravo

• John G

• Redshift

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hes not crash though. Even though he joined the day crash flounced, and did the same job crash did, same postings crash had, same illnesses crash had same barely hidden distain of all things green that crash had etc etc etc.
Now you come to mention it...

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
The percentage figures are fascinating.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Wonderful way with words you've got Archduke.
Ah. That wasn't a sock puppet account: that was one of the several times I changed the user-name on this my only account. You senile cunt.

Ah. That wasn't a sock puppet account: that was one of the several times I changed the user-name on this my only account. You senile cunt.
You just swore. I'm offended.

Ah! Gotcha! If you do it, it's not a socky thing at all. Nice to see you've got standards. Is the Vagisil not working?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ah! Gotcha! If you do it, it's not a socky thing at all. Nice to see you've got standards. Is the Vagisil not working?
You know, I'm just glad you're going to die soon; a withered husk, riddled with Alzheimer's, weeping as you lament your lost youth and clad in soiled pyjama bottoms, consumed with regret.

You know, I'm just glad you're going to die soon; a withered husk, riddled with Alzheimer's, weeping as you lament your lost youth and clad in soiled pyjama bottoms and regret.
You really are a classy piece of work.

What's the score with the beef between sixty and cent05?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 831
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 347
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 1502

Latest Threads