• Amazing Lobster

• Robme

• Fake Sheikh

• LJonesy

• Bravo Bravo

• John G

• Redshift

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hopefully it will end 48% to 52% for them, hence they can rant the rest of their useless lives which one "really" won. redshit is out of the game because he gets perma-gangraped by a herd of Kangaroos, Wombats or Honey Badgers.
Soon they can play "Dueling Banjos on the rest of his hoop and he will have to learn new Abseil techniques.

More like running techniques.

Any truth to the rumour that the drop bears burned down their own homes to avoid you because they heard you were on the way with your couch surfing, wifi leeching ways?

Mate; cultural references! There is only one Honey Badger in Oz, and duelling banjos are an American thing.
It says from itself it is a merkin. SUpposedly Uncle/Brother Bubba and Grandpa/Pa Gator first played "Duelling Banjos" before they played with redshit.

Abseil techniques is ok. In Germany if you are bound to defecate you say colloquial "Ich geh mal einen abseilen".

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Not even top 3 then....looking at the ratings. Disappointed. :(
At least you've made it to the semi-final. Well done and better luck next year. Remember, it's the taking part that counts.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
How much does a pint go for out your way?
I was in Kingston upon Thames the weekend just gone, visiting my daughter who's studying there.

Already breaking a sweat over paying London prices for grog, fortunately, being a student she took us to the local "Spoons", where a pint of Strawberry & Lime cider for her cost £2.89 and my Sam Miguel around £3.50 I think? The good lady having a diet coke to keep the bill down.

I felt a little contaminated by poor people initially, with it being a Spoons an all, surrounded by old men who shout at pigeons and only communicate in vowels, but I convinced myself it wasn't a real Spoons because the toilets were only 6 meters away.

I was in Kingston upon Thames the weekend just gone, visiting my daughter who's studying there.

Already breaking a sweat over paying London prices for grog, fortunately, being a student she took us to the local "Spoons", where a pint of Strawberry & Lime cider for her cost £2.89 and my Sam Miguel around £3.50 I think? The good lady having a diet coke to keep the bill down.

I felt a little contaminated by poor people initially, with it being a Spoons an all, surrounded by old men who shout at pigeons and only communicate in vowels, but I convinced myself it wasn't a real Spoons because the toilets were only 6 meters away.
If ever in London, and are in the area (E14), go to the 'Spoons by Stepney green - sustained me for a couple of months. A Doom Bar won't cost you more that 2.99 and a Punk IPA more than 3.50. Not bad for London - and you will find plenty of yougins there...courtesy of the Unis next door.

Behave. I’ve been in a REME mess, it’s ‘spoons lite.

ex AR WO2 walt. What next? Whining to that august body of moderate men (whom you now seek to denigrate) because nasty people said nasty things or pushed nasty buttons?
@redshift

^ this is the kinda thing I meant.

Ha ha

Be grateful that your daughter wasn't drinking Prosseco...

D

Deleted 24582

Not bad, better than what we pay here. I paid 7 bucks for beer at Old Chicago, and an Old Fashioned was 9 bucks at another establishment.

You see? It's not so bad after your first time, is it?

Just remember to come back...

come back...

come back...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 831
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 347
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 1502

Latest Threads