• LJonesy

• Bravo Bravo

• John G

• Redshift

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Runners and riders for the Semi Final, runs until 13th Dec. Max of 4 votes each, remember to make your choices in one go before casting your vote.
Top 4 go through to the Final next week.

Last edited:
Can't see the names to vote on mucker

chimera

LE
John G will be chuffed if he wins. He can award himself another medal, and promote himself to local/acting/pretend brigadier.

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
So many worthy choices yet so many tubes did not even make the list!

How embarrassing that must be for them, not good enough for the Semi Finals, just the semi :safe:

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
The "Heats" (Group 1 and Group 2) threads are now locked.

Please don't vote now as your vote won't be counted but you may still be charged...

May I say good luck to our semi-finalists. Your country is very proud.

Unless you live in Thailand, in which case it's cringing in embarrassment.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Much more exciting than the General Election!

Are we going to have interviews with the Final candidates?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
They should have a live debate on Friday night. A proper **** off thread in the Hole.
I would do, but I'm washing my hair that day! (or TBH, I'm out on the lash)

can they be plied with toilet duck and brasso first as well, to get things started off?:mrgreen:
Do you really think they haven't already self medicated?

Baglock - A perennial contender, often beaten to the title by Higgs Bosun. Being the Caster Semenya of ARRSE SPOTY, Baglock should be removed from the competition and installed in the SPOTY hall of infamy for eternity.

Amazing Lobster - A pontificating, patronising mood mark of dubious educational authority who displays dubious politics. A rising star in SPOTY and strong contender for this years title. Will he go the distance or will he flounce allowing other to forge ahead with their penistry?

Robme - Accidentally finds himself in the final, a whinging crying dripping quim, but not really a contender as on those credentials a large proportion of ARRSE would be in the final.

Fake Sheikh - Another who shouldn’t be here, clearly mentally deranged, he needs help (preferably on his home planet of Zanussi), not derision as we are all touchy feely and caring in this day and age (the knob gobbling thundercunt).

LJonesy - American, we have to give certain leeway to the colonials, not because we care, but we are British. Why is he even in the final, the organisers are being shít this year, I bet they’ve even got Sam Fox and Mick Fleetwood to present the awards.

Bravo_Bravo - Me old mukka who even manages to get on my considerable moobs sometimes, until I remind myself he’s the ARRSEtagonist and posts purely to get a rise, to vote for B_B indicates you’ve #triggered and have one a prize of a crying baby meme to keep for life. Not that you’ll be bothered, not at all, ever!

John G - At the beginning of the year he was out the traps like a greyhound chasing a greased up young Thai boy, the know it all passed over major Lt Colonel Colonel grand poobar has an extensive thread displaying his pomposity. The catalyst for the Thai #metoo campaign has been missing from ARRSE of late, clearly bored with the minions and thicktards of ARRSE, he’s clearly moved on to greater Thai things such as his consultancy - Gary Glitter Associates and his legal practice - Rapists R Us (minimum bribery fees apply). Will his dereliction to his duties (again) see him fall at the last hurdle.

Redshift - The not enough space on the ARRSE server to describe who much of a penis this poster is, allowing for him being ‘merican 10 times over is not nearly enough. Conversely he shouldn’t even be a competitor as everyone should have him on ignore.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Any list of site irritants that doesn't include cent05zr70 is an affront to the good name of penisry.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 831
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 347
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 1502

Latest Threads