Votes: 11 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Nice to see Baglock is receiving due recognition for a year's hard work at being a world class campanology terminus.

Such sterling effort should not go unrewarded.

Wordsmith

I apologise you still look like beowullf but ur wife and daughtes don't

They look very nice - not in a perv way by the way
I have never claimed to be anything other than ugly*. Weirdly, with all my mixed heritage, I not only ended up with the (fox) piss end of the stick, but also have to turn sideways to get through most inside doors. My obviously heavy dose of Neanderthal would be the reason for my Sasquatch jokes, and occasional avatar.

I am not currently married, and both of my exes are Caucasian. Although my second wife looks about as close to a redneck version of Michelle Yeoh as you are ever likely to find, she is a daughter of Dunrobin.

I am not likely to ever post a pic of my son or daughter on ArRSe.

*Not that @ugly, although, as a whisky drinker, I am sure he can't be all bad.

Seconded and thirded.
He's had a heart attack.

I learned this to my huge surprise.

Last seen making random internet hardman threats, which, given his dicky ticker really isn't wise.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Robme

LE
Way-Hay
I’v been nominated for SPOTY 2019.
Now that is one rare honour, and I would like to thank the 15 who have voted for me so far as well as the 3 who nominated me in the first place.
I promise if I win to uphold the finest traditions of the vast majority of posters, who never served, who ran away from the recruiting office or were dumped due to Lack Of Moral Fibre after the worst 2 hours of their infantesably tiny lives.
So come on you limp dicks, you clusterfooks and those who spout B/S and hide behind a sock puppet or 10. You know a vote for me can only make sense and I can think of no finer recipient for that beautiful golden statue than me.
Vote for Robme.

Robme

LE
At least you got a nomination!
Yep not only did I get nominated but I’ve attracted 15 votes so far.
You haven’t been nominated, because you are a POS loving Trump supporter and A Weak to boot not worth the energy it takes to type your name in.

Yep not only did I get nominated but I’ve attracted 15 votes so far.
You haven’t been nominated, because you are a POS loving Trump supporter and A Weak to boot not worth the energy it takes to type your name in.
You might want to invest in glasses Opa.

Robme

LE
You might want to invest in glasses Opa.
Say what you like POS, i’v been nominated, you haven’t. Was it LMF in your case?

Is that the one with working spotlight and winch, plus real whucka whucka noises? Allegedly, a young distant male relative may have mentioned it in passing, honest!
Unfortunately the whocka whocka noise no longer works, it just goes wankar wankar now and the spot light only shines on wankars

Kirkz

LE
Unfortunately the whocka whocka noise no longer works, it just goes wankar wankar now and the spot light only shines on wankars
Spending a lot of time in the spotlight are you?
Fucking attention whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 102
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 269
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 1502

Latest Threads