Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KSoze

Votes: 11 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions to ask on SPOTY.

If I win to I get the following if I win?

Free night in a sleazy northern town hotel that allows room by the hour?
Has rubber mattress covers to stop blood, puke & spunk & possibly by a major road?
Do I need to dust down down & iron the DJ, Do we get a free Bernie 2 for 1 mean & house wine?

Will Good/Bad CO have the award ceremony at the Legion or downmarket Pub to save money?
Would I if I win get an actual c0ck as it would make a great gift for mother inlaw who has not seen c0ck in years.

Or is it an internet award & nothing physical?
I would be the big c0ck among a lot of smaller arrse c0cks who did not get to be nominated?

Just asking for a friend like.

Ta
If you win you get to suck my balls. That’ll shut your incessant dogshit for several thousand miles.

Questions to ask on SPOTY.

If I win to I get the following if I win?

Free night in a sleazy northern town hotel that allows room by the hour?
Has rubber mattress covers to stop blood, puke & spunk & possibly by a major road?
Do I need to dust down down & iron the DJ, Do we get a free Bernie 2 for 1 mean & house wine?

Will Good/Bad CO have the award ceremony at the Legion or downmarket Pub to save money?
Would I if I win get an actual c0ck as it would make a great gift for mother inlaw who has not seen c0ck in years.

Or is it an internet award & nothing physical?
I would be the big c0ck among a lot of smaller arrse c0cks who did not get to be nominated?

Just asking for a friend like.

Ta
Shut up prick.

ACAB

LE
And you wonder why people think this site is full of angry ex soldiers with hatred for all?
It is tolerated, but some in the Army see it as showing what the Army used to be like male dominated, chauvinistic & out of date. How do you answer that with move vile bile?
These old c***s of arrse er?

And you wonder why people think this site is full of angry ex soldiers with hatred for all?
It is tolerated, but some in the Army see it as showing what the Army used to be like male dominated, chauvinistic & out of date. How do you answer that with move vile bile?
People think this site is infested with sock-puppets with an ill-favoured look.

And most of them are you.

They don't seem to hate me. It's more genial contempt. Mind you, I am intelligent, articulate, personable and served the country in a non military role for longer than most site users spent in.

This place is unforgiving. Act like a cunt and guess how you're going to be treated. That's something a lot of people don't seem to realise until it's too late.

You bellend. You are a hypocrite of the highest order, I've read your other posts and you're clearly capable of plenty of spite and bile yourself.

As to me serving, you'll find plenty here that can vouch for the veracity of my service.

BTW, should I put my heels together for an NCO of the RE?

D

Deleted 167441

Shut up prick.
They don't seem to hate me. It's more genial contempt. Mind you, I am intelligent, articulate, personable and served the country in a non military role for longer than most site users spent in.

This place is unforgiving. Act like a **** and guess how you're going to be treated. That's something a lot of people don't seem to realise until it's too late.
It's never too late Frankie

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
You know your way around this site well enough given your many years in a variety of guises, so why don't you go to a thread where you will feel more, ahem, comfortable?

One thing is for sure, looking at the current positions, the trophy will go to an utterly pathetic and pointless tool who doesn't have the wit and intellect to be here in the first place, so don't trouble yourself unduly...

Kirkz

LE
Oh yes & in a responsible job to in the RE, even managed to be an NCO.
Did you serve and we do not mean in Macds?
@CrashTestDummy served with my brother who's still serving after more than 30 years, here's a picture of his rack.
20191204_155541-65x55.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 269
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 1502
urban_spaceman Sports, Adventure Training and Events 13

Latest Threads