• Exiledblue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KSoze

Votes: 11 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you do not seem to understand it, spewing bile & hatred seems to be normal for you & others.
And people its seems are whoever you want them to be even if they differ, its like a 5yr old playground.
Add who you like to the SPOTY if it gives the the sexual thrill it seems to do?

Abuse, threats & pathetic come downs seem to be tolerated & in some cases applauded.

Definitely not the Army I served in, but perhaps I was lucky and served with normal soldiers and not mental retards who it seems are only just above baby killers & pedo's..
... And again in English please Baggy?

... And again in English please Baggy?
I've just taken a look at its posting history. It's either on a wind-up or it's a massive hypocrite.

Well you do not seem to understand it, spewing bile & hatred seems to be normal for you & others.
And people its seems are whoever you want them to be even if they differ, its like a 5yr old playground.

Abuse, threats & pathetic come downs seem to be tolerated & in some cases applauded.

Definitely not the Army I served in, but perhaps I was lucky and served with normal soldiers and not mental retards who it seems are only just above baby killers & pedo's..
So you never served with or did a tour with 3 Para mortars? I better description even Shakespeare could not have written on his best day.

Kirkz

LE

Hmmm, not OK for @CrashTestDummy but OK for you?

And couldn't even spell it right

Tut tut!
Apparently it's acceptable to use American spelling for a lot of things these days.

Not in Dummyworld! Tsk *rustles telegraph and harumphs*

Now't wrong with his childish rant, apart of course for being childish, which is yet to hit the ban hammer list and the word 'paedo' is not banned either.

If he decides to go suicidal and accuse an individual member though....
My post was tongue in cheek, mate ;)

Sorry for tagging you

I'm amazed that PhotEx/Meerkatz/etc hasn't joined the 'few', so happy to nominate it.

Fake Sheikh

Old-Salt
Questions to ask on SPOTY.

If I win to I get the following if I win?

Free night in a sleazy northern town hotel that allows room by the hour?
Has rubber mattress covers to stop blood, puke & spunk & possibly by a major road?
Do I need to dust down down & iron the DJ, Do we get a free Bernie 2 for 1 mean & house wine?

Will Good/Bad CO have the award ceremony at the Legion or downmarket Pub to save money?
Would I if I win get an actual c0ck as it would make a great gift for mother inlaw who has not seen c0ck in years.

Or is it an internet award & nothing physical?
I would be the big c0ck among a lot of smaller arrse c0cks who did not get to be nominated?

Just asking for a friend like.

Ta

Kirkz

LE
Questions to ask on SPOTY.

If I win to I get the following if I win?

Free night in a sleazy northern town hotel that allows room by the hour?
Has rubber mattress covers to stop blood, puke & spunk & possibly by a major road?
Do I need to dust down down & iron the DJ, Do we get a free Bernie 2 for 1 mean & house wine?

Will Good/Bad CO have the award ceremony at the Legion or downmarket Pub to save money?
Would I if I win get an actual c0ck as it would make a great gift for mother inlaw who has not seen c0ck in years.

Or is it an internet award & nothing physical?
I would be the big c0ck among a lot of smaller arrse c0cks who did not get to be nominated?

Just asking for a friend like.

Ta
If you actually asked a legible question in an understandable language you might get an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 269
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 1502
urban_spaceman Sports, Adventure Training and Events 13

Latest Threads